Three Hills Challenge 2003

windy

If anyone's thinking of sharing accom with Buzz, think again!  I know about his snoring & climbing from windows for a pee in the middle of the night.......just ask the CAT boys & Robinson Racing........are there any circuits with paddock offices on IOM?...... :p

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveD

• windy

• Buzz Billsberry

errrrm buzzberry can sleep in my trailer away from the rest of us  ;) me thinks i will be having a little cottage this time  ;) oh yes toilets and a shower  ??? come to think of it do they have toilets and showers in the iom , :0  ???  :arse:

do they have toilets and showers in the iom

Yep its called the Irish sea  :p  :D  :)  ;)

Glad I got me mobile tent with en-suite  ;)  :D  :)

Glad I got me mobile tent with en-suite  

Mark,

I guess you haven't been told that mobile tents are subjected to a £500 charge when used on the island. They try to discourage these type of vehicles by subjecting them to a "low speed tax". The slower you go the more you pay!

The Isle Of Man has no speed limits in the de-restricted areas (i.e. most of the island) in case you weren't aware.  :p  :D

:arse:  Barstewards  :arse:  :arse: Me mobile tent has a 2.8 TDi and is a big beastie

Will my little CVH be subjected to alow speed tax as well  :devil:  :D  :p  ;)  :)

£500 Thats gotta work out at much the same price as accommodation anyway for the duration  :devil:  :(  :D

mine was free  :p back of me van  ;) i know how to live ,oh yes finest nissan van

nissan van

What next have you changed your van as well  :p  :devil:  :D  What happened to the Volk ?

Good job your breakfast is served at Cafe Mason  :p  :D  :)  :devil:  :D  with cups of tea via Stantons Chuck Wagon  :devil:  :D  :p  ;)  :D  :)

yup and gratefull i am to :love:

It's a Wiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeee body Elan  :devil:  :D  :p  ;)  :)  

Steve, Keep your pinny ready for the BBQ's  :p  ;)  :D

errrrrr hold on a minute what are you trying to say  ??? i have a big butt or im just a fat t**t :0  ???  as for the pinny you girly gits  :arse: there for tarts ,i cook naked  :p  oh yes far better a bit more revealing but not a pretty site i can tell you  ;) mmmmmmmmmmm bev likes a bit of me though oh yes she likes it allright  ;)  ;)  :0  ;)  :durr:  :blush:  :love:

If anyone's thinking of sharing accom with Buzz, think again!  I know about his snoring & climbing from windows for a pee in the middle of the night.......just ask the CAT boys & Robinson Racing........are there any circuits with paddock offices on IOM?...... :p

ow Mr Plays-kool what R U trying to say? Fact: I don't snore,

Fact: I don't pee, Fact: I don't fart either :p !!

I'm a clean living, non drinking, Donkey riding top chap! who happens to love a plastic Kylie doll, who by the way I haven't seen since she was abducted by aliens in Jockland almost 3 months ago :(

Buzz :(

Steve - sounds like someone is inferring you're an alien now  :devil:  :D  :p  :D  :devil:  :p  :D

i errrrr me from planet middlewich can i go to your presentation evening earthlings ? :arse:  ;)  :love:  :blush:

Stevie Boy,

Naked BBQ eh - didn't know Bev liked Chippolata's?  Next time - give me a call - I will treat her to my speciality, "The Staffordshire 14 pounder" - a real meaty treat.