YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

darve

After 3 hours of cocking about, I've got my laptop to connect to my omex ECU :bangshead:   :t-up:

good to go for calibration, install base map and try and start engine tomorrow  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :westy:

I read the title and thought for a moment you'd had it running, good luck tomorrow :yes:

hang on connection has dropped out  :no:

lost connection as i turned ign off then on as per omex instructions after uploading base map they sent me

restart laptop with ign on and ecu connected and it connects first time   :yes: annoying but as long as i can connect  :d just have to restart each time!!

think its the usb to serial adapter - i hear they are temperamental 

I read the title and thought for a moment you'd had it running, good luck tomorrow :yes:

haha think the neighbors would be a bit p******** this time of night. esp as i dont have an exhaust manifold on  :laugh:

• Like 1

Go on, go on, go on! Good luck! :)

I have the same setup and its the USB serial adapter as you say. It drops off after a while. At least it works :-)

Well done. Worry not, it'll all go well.

If not there's plenty of help here. (not me I'm a dinosaur with electronic engines) 

nothing to report yet. hunting a wiring gremlin atm. fuel pump comes on without relay in :(