2L zetec

martyblues

Really... Only if you put the engine in backwards maybe

No , I'm thinking duratec!!!

So a 2.0 zetec black top would be an easier change?

Without question.... If you have the throttle body's and exhaust and ecu I would seriously look at the st170. Even if you do t have the ecu they are not much

If my silver-top goes bang I would. Tbh from what I've heard I would look into swapping to the st rather than getting cams/head work done if you could come by one cheap

Without question.... If you have the throttle body's and exhaust and ecu I would seriously look at the st170. Even if you do t have the ecu they are not much

If my silver-top goes bang I would. Tbh from what I've heard I would look into swapping to the st rather than getting cams/head work done if you could come by one cheap

I have wbere's and a few things, 150ish BHP, Told that i could get 180 area with just a cam change and RR set up. i like my 1800 and i admit parting with it would be difficult as i've driven 2.0 cars, the ones i've used seemed a bit sluggish and heavier. but i know this could be a number of reasons, even suspension set up or steering wheel sze!

i think the best for me would still be a cam change/rr setup, much easier and less work. then save the cash for a while and go for a S2000 engined beast and go for weight reduction to Norman's level and cut every bolt to exact length required!