Just been burgled

SootySport

Just read your posting Bernie........Hope you all get over it really quickly.The fact that you`re all unharmed is what relly matters mate.....Try to get a good nights kip tonight.....Good single malt should help !!And an arm around the women in your life!!!!

• Like 1

I will follow your instructions to the letter Graham.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Other halfs parents were done while they were asleep upstairs, both cars taken, one recovered but the other was never seen again. They've moved house now but it still affects them, their place is like Fort Knox and lit up like a Xmas tree now. It's easy for me to say they over react but it wasn't me that was affected. Some good advice above. All the best.

Spookily my mum's garage had a break in attempt the following morning about 6am. and she only lives 5 mins. walk away.

Job for this afternoon is to go and straighten the door out.

Absolute scum they should be branded and have their hands cut off

did they finger print. the scum who did me a few years ago got caught  a few months later .from the finger prints. like you i was in house asleep but never heard them .not till  i woke in the morning and found the front door open and then window open  and then things missing.

i believe it is worse sentencefor them  if caught and you was in the house.

probaby get smacked bum. :oops:

lucky i never caught them.they  would have got iron bar round the chops :d

Absolute scum they should be branded and have their hands cut off

That's what my wife says, she's a very militant right winger.

Bernie.......hope you`re all feeling a bit better today....

All is well at Soot1e towers, Ta.

• Like 1

did they finger print. the scum who did me a few years ago got caught  a few months later .from the finger prints. like you i was in house asleep but never heard them .not till  i woke in the morning and found the front door open and then window open  and then things missing.

i believe it is worse sentencefor them  if caught and you was in the house.

probaby get smacked bum. :oops:

lucky i never caught them.they  would have got iron bar round the chops :d

No fingerprints found, these professional scum are aware of forensic evidence these days according to the Police forensic guy. Too much CSI on TV now.