Wscc Track Day - 8Th Sept - Woodbridge

kevip6

Just a small sellection of my pictures from today :t-up: the rest can be viewed here if anyone want's any copies just send me a PM with the image number and your email address and I'll send them over :) I hope you all had fun :cool:

pano.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0965.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kevip6

• SootySport

• Andy Banks

• Mark (smokey mow)

some great shots Mark :t-up: looks like you all had a terrific day :cool:

Well, that was a really great day, sunshine, a few Westfields from Essex and Andy N. London.

Mark likes his camera and some great shots there, yes, that is a Renault Dauphine in the 3rd. photo, always amazes me the different cars that go on track that you don't expect.

I have renamed Pistol Pete "3 lap Pete" as he always does 3 laps per session, although he is very entertaining on track, only seems to do sideways action, the ladies loved his antics.

Nice we all had a passenger rides in each others cars, shows the different styles of driving and the characteristics of different engines, set ups etc.

I had fun :t-up: and i wasn't even driving :) thanks Pete and Andy for the passenger rides :cool:

I'll echo those comment, I had a fantastic day! Really enjoyed the driving and passenger rides along with some good tips to get me going faster!!

Great fun to have a good bunch of Westfields there too

Mark, great photos, dont suppose you can send me over any shots of my car you took please?

Shattered now!

Kev i'll email you a couple over tomorrow :t-up:

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the many videos posted up from people too :cool:

What's the best way to post a video? The file sizes are massive should I reduce the res and quality in software and then upload to YouTube?

What's the best way to post a video? The file sizes are massive should I reduce the res and quality in software and then upload to YouTube?

I normally just crop mine on windows movie maker and then let youtube sort out the rest. Assuming you have a decent broadband connection you can upload the video in HD so theres no need to reduce the resolution.

I'll get some video up later. I've just had a look, video is ok but the sound is terrible - I tried an external mic this time round - it's not good :down:

Some great pics Mark, I'll PM you my choice :t-up:

I know you said the car handled well and my driving - mostly - was OK, but look at the ammount of roll in the pics :o

Wonder if I should consider doing anything about it...

Same with my car Andy, you dont notice body roll until you see some photo of your car on track, ARB's arethe way to go from here. Is it really necessary though? I ask myself, my car doesn't feel that roly poly on track but I will experiment with ARB's next year, got other issues to sort out for now.