Wscc Track Day - 8Th Sept - Woodbridge

kevip6

And here is my last laps of the day with Dave in the passenger seat, chasing Pete for a bit and getting all sorts of out of shape after!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kevip6

• SootySport

• Andy Banks

• Mark (smokey mow)

Great video kev, good to see you using more of the track and getting the back end moving about abit :)

Cheers Pete, I learned a bit from the ride out in your car (about the lines rather than the back end moving, although you demonstrated that well also!!)

The pressure of having you breathing down my neck ruined the corners just after I got round you though!!!

Was such a good day, really felt like a learned a lot about the car and how hard I can push

Oh yes :t-up:

In other news I have sorted my noise issues out with Javelin - after a few e-mails it turns out we were talking at cross purposes - I was talking about me and my car, he was talking about the other red westy (with the chequered strips). So turns out I have no noise issues to worry about :) and am welcome back at any time :t-up: :t-up:

They got me mixed up with another similar car last year, told me I run someone of the track. "Moi" I said.

Luckily he did it again later in the day and was spotted by one of the marshalls who took his car reg.

Accusing a mature driver, really!

I was a bit confused how I had passed the static test at 97dba then suddenly become the loudest car out there.

Anybody know the other westy, tis the one in Mark's picture on this thread.....I think I remember sprinting against it in ©97 when the WSCC boys visited the Borough 19 sprint at North Weald.

Pete, I didn't realise they had said anything to you about noise? Had they post day banned you from future events???

Bernie, I can't make that weekend unfortunately.

My westy funds are nearly empty, just enough for the Kent road rally and trip to London. Will be saving up hard over the winter for another SKCC road trip and some more track days next year :t-up:

Sure he was a sprinter Pete, he was pretty much the slowest around Woodbridge.

As for Barkstone , Come on lads it's only£89

I was looking into it Bernie but that weekends been otherwise allocated now :(

Got a crazy busy rest of the year now (don't think I have a single free weekend left!) so I'm going to start planning my Westfield mods for the early winter.

Sure he was a sprinter Pete, he was pretty much the slowest around Woodbridge.

As for Barkstone , Come on lads it's only£89

What you overtook him :oops: :oops:

Think it was the same car, but necessarily the same owner/driver, think the owner I met was into hillclimbs up north.