Westfield 2000

plawson63

hi guys,been to look at a westfield 2000,its a 57reg with 250miles on it,the guy wants 16500,i think its reasonable and looks to be built very well. What do you think?it wasnt built by the factory but the sva test was done by them,Is there anything i should ask or need to know?What sort of service intervals are there?also would you take it to westfield for a service?

i used the search engine but not much came up about the 2000!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plawson63

• James

• perksy

• stephenh

Manual 5 speed, Roadster, Petrol, 250 miles, ORANGE, 1 Owner. 200bhp Ford Duratec, Sports Seats orange Piping, Limited Slip Diff, Heated Screen, Wide Track Suspension inc Front and Rear Anti Roll Bar, 4 Pot AP Racing Brakes, 4 Point Harness RAC Rollbar, Full Weather Gear Full Carpet Interior.

Sounds nice , got any piccy,s price seems a bit  ???????     not factory built so its down th the quality of the build which can be better than the factory!!!! year 2000 should be cheaper than that unless someone on here corrects me!!!!!

i thought 2000 meant the engine size(newbie)!

It does  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

Looks nice but I have to say I think Yellow is much better!!!!

Found It    ;)

CLICKY

Nice...

Yes, it's a lot of money, but it's dam near a brand new car and it would cost at least that to build to that spec. Not quite sure I believe the £23k build price, but that might be me not up on latest build costs.

Found It    ;)

CLICKY

Nice...

Yes, it's a lot of money, but it's dam near a brand new car and it would cost at least that to build to that spec. Not quite sure I believe the £23k build price, but that might be me not up on latest build costs.

I can  :oops: I looked closely at the new build costs after the family business was bought a year or so ago and the car I built late 06/early07' and sold in May for 15.5k and had cost me 18 ish was well over 20k on the new price list I picked up @ Stoneleigh. This ad has the newer FW bodywork (looks just like the bonnet though, make sure the rear arches are detachable) on as well which is a further cost option.

Also the factory 200bhp claim is a little ambitious my Sport 2000 duratec factory built module kit made just over 170bhp on rollers at Notrthampton Msport for it's new owner prior to a lot of money being spent on it and a lot more proven bhp appearing.

I bought my 2.0 zetec with Wilwood brakes,RAC bar,LSD,FW front,detatchable arches,the same alloys, no widetrack or weather gear,6 months old with 460 miles on it for a lot less than that so make your mind up if AP's are so much better than Wilwood and if the Duratec is miles better than a Zetec.

Personally , I could get a new Duratec and AP's for mine and still save 2-3k on that price.

The advert notes it as an 1800 Westfield ????

is it a 2litre duratec or 1800 Zetec ?????

or is it late and have I had too much to drink  ???