Possible Mega s2000 purchaser

M1chaelw

Wouldn't cost a lot to get it IVA ready though if you have the ability to knock up light wiring looms etc :)

True

• Like 1

Wouldn't cost a lot to get it IVA ready though if you have the ability to knock up light wiring looms etc :)

I 'm not too sure, I think once you add up the parts required, you might be looking at quite a bit;

Lights

Wiring loom

IVA friendly wing mirrors

Exhaust cat

Switches,

Handbrake + Handbrake rear calipers

IVA friendly steering wheel

IVA costs, etc.

Saying that, it is a very nice car at a reasonable price :)

I 'm not too sure, I think once you add up the parts required, you might be looking at quite a bit;

Lights

Wiring loom

IVA friendly wing mirrors

Exhaust cat

Switches,

Handbrake + Handbrake rear calipers

IVA friendly steering wheel

IVA costs, etc.

Saying that, it is a very nice car at a reasonable price :)

You could be on the road for 15k easily if you got the car for 13k imo :)

Aslong as you were doing the work yourself and not paying someone hourly labour rates!!! :d

Rear calipers could be sold to cover the cost of handbrake ones ;)

If you look at the build cost of 26k of that black one this would be a bargain for a basically brand new mega s2000 imo.

Agreed, and Ash is one of the most experianced builders out there, so it should be a good solid platform to start from. Assuming habit has kept things like loom and pipe fixings IVA comparable and there's no daft track/race car issues like pipes inside the cabin to deal with.

Gorgeous looking car though if you don't mind the extra work.

• Like 1

Good point about the brake lines and loom fixings etc,would make it a bit bigger a job to IVA if they all need more adding!

But still not a massive job :)

Truthfully I'd lack the knowledge to do all that at the moment. Changing the radiator on my vx is as far as my home garage skills have taken me so far " I'm hoping to learn lots more as I go along " . So I think I'm best holding off for a car that's already on the road :)

Edited by M1chaelw