Show us your daily!

benedwards64

You know you want one...

IMG_4484_zpsu9b3cqzf.jpg

Sorry, but that is really making me larf...

Whilst it's not something I'd ever buy,I always really liked the original Multiplas for their interesting design. So much more interesting than the bloated 500L they eventually replaced it with.

Whilst it's not something I'd ever buy,I always really liked the original Multiplas for their interesting design. So much more interesting than the bloated 500L they eventually replaced it with.

It's up for sale if you want it!

Technicaly it's the wifes car.

This is mine

IMG_0627_zpsdffketti.jpg

You want this one as well..

Go on, admit it.

This one,s not for sale so you can find your own :)

It's SOOOoooo cute..!

Go on, what do you call it..?

It's SOOOoooo cute..!

Go on, what do you call it..?

The jelly mould

Not showing :p

Dirty old Vectra (10+ years old), but can't really get rid of it, seeing as it's never failed an MOT.

I'm in that same boat. I run a 15 year old silver Avensis.. it just keeps going and going and going. Owned it for nine years and been towing with it for at least seven. I actually still quite like it. :d

At a recent trackday:

DSCF5541_zpsnwkxfbcw.jpg

• Like 1

Audi S8 and wifes got a Q7 4.2 TDI -  In matching boring grey. We worry about our carbon footprint :)

• Like 2

Audi S8 and wifes got a Q7 4.2 TDI -  In matching boring grey. We worry about our carbon footprint :)

Much respect for the S8. Always liked them.

By coincidence recently been watching a few PooToob vids. Insanely bonkers that a big bus like that can pull sub 4 seconds to 60 and the qtr mile in 11.8..!

Some American channel dyno'd one at about 570 at the crank.

A brace of Audis (A3 Sline & S4 Avant) and kids Corsa, note the black theme.   

IMG_2768_zpsfh8idkxc.jpg

You know you want one...

IMG_4484_zpsu9b3cqzf.jpg

---and Pete g had one of these since new.    Transported us 6 hefty Essex WSSC members to the Autosport show in reasonable comfort a couple of years ago.

Here's my daily faily:

Renault-Zoe.jpg

No real pictures I'm afraid. Don't seem to have taken much of it. It's a Renault Zoe, 100% electric and ideal for 90% of the journies I do (<10 miles, in traffic). Purely an economical and gadget choice. It's flanked by a Discovery V8 which does the tow car duties and a Mini Cooper S Works which the missus uses and would stand in as a substitute track day car.