Number plates for cyclists

Paul Gibney - Lancashire AO

I am in the process of building an RC model aircraft , ( about 15 months in ) In order to fly it I will need a licence and 3rd party liability insurance  :t-up:

I have the great pleasure in reporting that the peddle pushing dim whits were all being pulled up by the police in manchester today. The reason for this is that they go through red lights all the time.

Job done until next week i suppose when they will be back to old tricks.

Terry

I saw a man cross a road once without waiting for the green man. He should be banged up in the gulag for 10 years forced labour if I had my way. 

Marlow in bucks spent two million pounds to put a cycle way in adjacent to the main road into the town

Only to be ignored by the cyclists who prefer to ride on the road and hold the traffic up

Still that's what headlamp washers are for on cars

To squirt them as you go by

Normally they gesture to show there gratitude on the warme summer days for the cooling shower

Have you ridden a bike down this cycle route? Is it safe? Or was it designed by an idiot?

Plenty of routes around by me were simply built to spend as much money as possible before end of financial year and they're lethal to ride a long.