Loton Park 30 & 31 August

Marto303

Looks like the weather should hold for you.

I'm hoping to be there in time for P2, and leaving straight after T2 as my passout requires me to return by 5.30pm. latest.

Likewise, good luck to you all & do us proud Martin:)

• Like 1

Loton was an eventful weekend all in all.  I have just arrived home to a chilled henry westons and the dish washer not even turned on since friday "cos it aint full yet", I have a sun burnt face and sore feet.  All in all a top weekend.  I am happy to write a blog in the week if you wish Terry - let me know mate.

hope everyone else got home safe and sound

TTFN

James and Debbie 

Home safe n sound and knackered, it's been a brilliant weekend and a fitting end to my first speed series season  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

We've had some highs and low's mostly provided by Gluten Free, the social high point of Gluten unveiling his latest addition to the chateau, "Gloria" the inflatable sofa  :laugh:  and getting us all a little worried waiting to hear how he was after having a big off and hitting a tyre wall, the good news was no real damage to Graham, can't say the same for his car though  :( but all repairable  :yes:

Here's Gloria 

45A9AEFC-6C39-4DA6-8D89-F02EDE4522C1.jpg

• Like 1

The famous tyre wall strikes again...a few have been there!

Last time I was there Graham rolled his car so its not a good track for him but I hope damage is quickly and easily repaired 

• Like 1

just got home  .great weekend even with the breakages again. very close sprinting

A great weekend and lots of great battles on the track.

Well done to Adrian but Stu was very very close all on the last run.

Glad my 'mini' busa held together given I only finished swapping engines 3:30 Friday morning.

I hope Graham's car all fixed again soon.  Cedar straight is not somewhere you would wish to come off the track.

Plenty of WSCC speed series team spirit on show.

Big thanks for GF for organising the meal on Saturday evening.

Windy and Howard did a great job of helping Pete fix his car.

All credit to James for letting Graham double drive the mighty crossflow after the accident.  Likewise to Keith for letting Howard double drive his car after Howard broke a driveshaft.

We even helped a few Caterhams again. :d

I need to sort my brakes out though.  They seem like an on off switch and very hard to modulate as Geoff's photo shows on approach to Fallow.. :oops:???:rolleyes:

Loton 31082014

David

• Like 1