2004 SEIW

b16gnr

it really pains me to do this but due to an incident with a roundabout i am forced to sell my pride and joy, i bought new wishbones top and bottom, ball joints and ends (included in the sale) the garage has informed e that they cant fix the damaged chassis, a kind memeber off here said that he could do it (cheers steve) but i cant afford the cost to transport the car to him (£300 each way!) so i have no option but to sell hoping to recoup some of the money i put into the engine transplant.

2004 SEIW seirra SDV

C20XE Redtop (rebuilt by janspeed)

QED cams

SBD inlet manifold

brand new jenvey 45's

DTA S60 Pro ECU

SBD Bellhousing to type 9 gearbox

custom built janspeed 4-2-1 exhaust and manifold

snap off steering wheel

carbon fibre seats

carbon fibre aeroscreen

should be around 200bhp but i never got chance to test it

no real damage to the body work but i never had chance to sort the holes from the pinto

the wiring could do with tiding up but it all works

there is probably loads more so just ask away

not sure how much to put it up for (i do know how much the engine cost!) so Offers please.

finally i would like to take this oportunity to thank all members on here for their help and advice over the two years of westfield ownership.

if you have any questions or want to come and have a look (as soon as i get it back from the garage) please ask

regards

Wayne

oh and apologies for the photos im not IT friendly!

image-1_zps0ff25d39.jpg

image-1_zpsfe1cc937.jpg

image-1_zps5f91aee5.jpg

image.jpg

Surely you need only transport it by trailer one way?  Long drive home I know, but that's half the battle won.  Maybe an appeal to the membership to get it there in relays - via Stoneleigh, maybe?  I hate seeing someone defeated so near to victory.  :(

Thanks Scott

But I am really at the end of my budget I didn't realize how much an engine transplant cost! Her indoors can't take anymore!!!

• Like 1

Hi mate don' t know if this will help.

I used a transport broker called Shiply to get my car shifted from Steve's place to mine £80 +£13 agent fees. That was about £1.20 per mile. Your trip can't be more than 180 miles. That's a guess as I don't know where you are in Wiltshire.

As Scott says you onlY need a one way

www.shiply.com

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the amount of quotes that come in , and it don't cost anything until you commit to a quote that suits you.

Gettin rid of a damaged car is not a great option

Hope this helps

Marty

I might be able to help.  I have a trailer and am free next week.  lets see if we can get it to Steve's.  I'm often in Yeovil and I live in N'pton.... Cheshire aint too far away....

Keep it, fix it, keep it, fix it. We're all routin for you Wayne :)

Wayne

If you want to get it fixed and want help, PM me your number and where about in Wilts you are and I might be able to help

Tom 

From a money point of view I would think you'd loose more money selling it as it is at a discount price, rather than fixing it and either keeping it or selling it as a roadworthy car.

It can't be an easy decision though if the budget's blown.

Go on Wayne, take up one (or more) of these offers. 

If you are realy determined to sell, you need to add a price.

Wayne, if it helps you I can get your car to SteveD's and you can square me up when you have the dosh in the future - when you've sold it for a decent margain if thats what you do in the end.  I have had a job cancel for the next 3 weeks so am looking for things to do  :). PM me.

• Like 1

Thanks guys I have sent some pm's you have restored my faith, I will attempt to get it fixed and let you know how I get on.

Keep the faith, good decision, plenty of time for us to help you get it sorted.  Chin up!  That's what being in a club is all about. :). Restores one's faith in man, this does.

we can sort it dunna worry wuv , pm'd ya back so see you later this week ,steve

And that's why you join the wscc !!!!

Like a lassie film except with a westy :-)

Westy come home

Good to see the new web site up and running Steve!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.