• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chumley-warner

• JasonR

• cng1

• wookie

I would like to turn up at this event just to say hello. Trouble is I have to be at a wedding mid afternoon.

What time do you all start congregating? Is it worth turning up in the morning? It would be good to meet up with a few WSCC guys...

David

I will be there with my Busa, with a friend in 350bhp+ cossie DAX and i thinks his mate with the Dax quadra might be coming.

So there is going to be some interesting machinery there.

We usually get there between  8-9 am.

Hope nothing goes wrong this time (prop rattling off, thanks to reverse box) as me car is booked in at TTS on monday for Supercharger and NOS upgrade.

Steve

Chumley-Warner

As Steve says most people arrive 8-9am, the driving starts at about 10am.  You will be best to email Motorsport Events with your name before hand as they need to list everybody on site due to it being an MOD airfield.

Steve

Are you sure you car needs NOS and a supercharger :0  :0 It seemed pretty quick as it was!

If anybody is interested in this day I have just had an email from Motorsport Events saying that a few last minute places are now available.

If you are interested give them a ring on 0870 787 2116