Kicking the cat or ballboy

Norman Verona

We were talking about footballers. Therefore it's their conduct as a footballer we should be judging.

They may be wife beaters in their private lives but that has nothing to do with their conduct as a footballer.

Anyway, what has Gary done to make him a villain?

Anyway, what has Gary done to make him a villain?

Being a swordsman of some legend  :d

I'll never forgive him for the tackle that effectively ended Gary Stevens (Tottenham) football career. A genuinely nice person isn't capable of that level of malice and recklessness :angry:  Ohh and he's a sh!te actor as well :)

Next time he`s over in England I`ll arrange for us to go out,you don`t live too far away.....we could drive to you....then you can meet the real man (gentleman).......Sure you`ll change your opinion. :)  :)

I would take the punishment quite happily to have the chance to punch John Terry in the face, really would, and he's mum and dad who are equally as awful vile waste of space scumbag human beings. It is a shame that many decent honest football players are tarred with the same brush thanks to the likes of Terry and Co! 

Remember watching a documentary thing (think with that piers blokey) with Vinnie Jones, Came across as a very strong character, I like the guy, think he's a gem :)