Kicking the cat or ballboy

Norman Verona

sorry but what i see is the lad  picking up the ball and half knocked to the ground by the player.

You have a promising career as a football referee ahead of you! :d  :d  :d

I think he tried to kick the ball from underhim and it looked like he was hoofing him in the ribs.....

Should have known better than to do taht, was never gonna end well, but fwiw, i think that kid needs some man up pills! if you act like a Dangler you will get treated like one im afraid! actions have reactions, there you gom might be the first thing he's learnt in a long time! that being said, think football should be banned for the utter dross it is! 

• Like 1

Clicky

Chelsea accuse ball boy of ‘acting like a Chelsea player’

Chelsea’s interim manager, Rafa Benitez, has praised the talent of the ball boy who was kicked in the ribs by Eden Hazard, and complimented him for a fine display of ‘diving, time-wasting and simulating injury’ worthy of even the greatest Chelsea stars of the past.

Commenting on the events which led up to Chelsea’s best attack of the game, Benitez said; ‘I don’t think Eden actually touched him, yet he still went down easier than Drogba in his prime. His actions were beautifully unacceptable and we shall let him know just how upset we are when he comes for his trial next week.’

The 17 year old ball boy, who had previously tweeted his intention to waste time, was delighted at the prospect of being signed to Chelsea for his cheating prowess, reportedly saying; ‘I don’t know why I did what I did, it just came naturally. I think that’s what they liked.’

The FA have looked again at the ball boy’s dive and retrospectively issued a yellow card to Gareth Barry.

• Like 2

Hazard charged by the FA with violent conduct!

should of charged john terry as well , just for being a utter dangler

• Like 2

Agtee with that.

How are you Steve, better I hope. 

should of charged john terry as well , just for being a utter dangler

Steve....what is a dangler???I Is that a term for....Brilliant captain or inspirational sportsman with balls ?

No, it's a term for a 101% idiot.

• Like 1

Always. There are gentleman in the game of football and idiots. Terry belongs to the latter. Moore and Lineker belong to the former. Most footballers are decent people but some are not. I used to admire Shearer until I saw him kick an opponent when the opponent was on the floor.

I and HM are football fans. We had season tickets for Sheffield Wednesday for years.

Don't paint all fans as idiots and thugs.

Don't paint all players as overpaid mummies boys.

and, last of all, don't compare football to rugby.

• Like 1

Is Lineker still perceived as Mr Nice? While his on pitch record speaks for itself I thought the off-pitch persona had been blown some time ago.

Lineker...`all that sparkles is not gold`.........

Take a look at Vinnie Jones......`.oh real thug thug,scum bag`...I THINK NOT....From experience one of the nicest & most generous guys you`ll ever meet.....

Footballers ,generally are different creatures on the pitch......Mr Terry ,not a bad guy you know.

You want thug          Joey Barton!

• Like 1

Take a look at Vinnie Jones......`.oh real thug thug,scum bag`...I THINK NOT....From experience one of the nicest & most generous guys you`ll ever meet.....

I'll never forgive him for the tackle that effectively ended Gary Stevens (Tottenham) football career. A genuinely nice person isn't capable of that level of malice and recklessness :angry:  Ohh and he's a sh!te actor as well :)