Build yourself a Westfield (another build thread) but with a difference

Mark (smokey mow)

Here's some instructions in the style of the 1989 westfield instructions:

Cut out and fold, some gluing my be required.

Sorted.

:laugh:

I've finally got round to finishing this :cool: Photobucket isn't quite playing ball as I can't upload anything over 1Mb :bangshead: which would then enable me to upload them in a format that would allow you to edit them for colouring yourselves :down:

Anyhow here's the finshed result :)

Master-BritishRacingGreen.png

If anyone fancies making their own, I've produced a few in the most common standard Westfield colours, if you'd like a different colour combination of nose or arches then post up and I'll see what I can do for you   :t-up: enjoy :)

Post Office Red

Orange

Lime Green

Electric Blue

Crimson

Cream

Chrome Yellow

Chrome Yellow with Black Nose and Arches

Burgandy

British Racing Green

British Racing Green with Yellow Nose

Baby Blue

• Like 3

IMGP1907.jpg

What's my chassis number, Smokey?

Just noticed the front wing popped - glue not set but I wanted to be first to build!

• Like 1

Good effort :yes:

That would be chassis no.4 :cool:

I will down load a red one, well done that man, I guess you don't get bored very often..

Bob :d  :d

By the way - the strange tinge is because although I down loaded onto posh paper I usually reserve for CVs, it was too light, so I raided the kids cupboards and found some light card that would go through the printer - but yellow was all they had!

Thanks, Smokey for an inspirational bit of work.  I was chuckling to myself all the way through this afternoons distractions thinking what a clever chap you are! :t-up:  :t-up:

By the way - the strange tinge is because although I down loaded onto posh paper I usually reserve for CVs, it was too light, so I raided the kids cupboards and found some light card that would go through the printer - but yellow was all they had!

Thanks, Smokey for an inspirational bit of work.  I was chuckling to myself all the way through this afternoons distractions thinking what a clever chap you are! :t-up:  :t-up:

Just be careful that your next job application doesn't accidently have a cardboard cut-out Westfield printed on the back :laugh:

And I hope the kids didn't mind you borrowing their glue and sissors :d

In true Westfield '89 fashion, I didn't read the instructions either - just got on with it.  However, looking back at the thread I can see that I've put the back wheels on the front axle! :bangshead:

Looked logical at the time!

IMGP1907.jpg

Just noticed the front wing popped - glue not set but I wanted to be first to build!

Good effort but you may need to adjust your toe in :d

• 1 year later...

Challenge time!

If anyone wants to make one or more of these and bring to Stoneleigh, I'll ask Mark if he would be judge and I'll provide a prize (probably in liquid rather than paper form). I intend, with Marks blessing, to print a few out.