GoPro Hero Camera - NOW SOLD

KugaWestie

GoPro Hero Camera for sale, everything in the first photo included

This runs on AAA batteries, there are a couple in the camera that have been used for around one hour.

SAM_1424.jpg

The clip on the waterproof case is missing, but you can just seal it shut with a cable tie, like in this photo

SAM_1256.jpg

How about £75?

bug+er !!!!  2nd dibs please if anything happens... cheers 

Hi.Consider it sold.......Call me on 01621 828196........lubbbllllly

PM sent

bug+er !!!!  2nd dibs please if anything happens... cheers 

If you would really like it no problem....I`m getting married on 10th Feb and the intended one has just said `I wanted to get you one as a wedding present`.......Your call

see the envelope icon on the top right of your screen? click that

Or hover over KugaWestie's name until a window pops up and click on Send Message.

gotcha - thats very kind of you Graham, if you thats cool with you I would very much like it..- thankyou - Kuga thanks for the PM i will PM you forthwith.....

Clicked on what looks like envelope and something comes up about config......windows 2007....  LOST

Hover over name and comes up send message  ????.LOST

Sorry guys complete technophobe.

Graham - as you were first and alexander72 had 2nd dibs, are you ok for alexander72 to have it?

Seriously guys....had the florist here yesterday & she even commented on the age & type of my computer...My mobile phone is 90`s and I get messages about pictures sent & I don`t have a screen to access them.

I CAN build you a nice house though

Fine...Alexander72 is more than welcome...I`ll be getting new one as a wedding present now......Hope I understand the instructios!

awesome - cheers wuv - i love this club....good luck with the wedding :-)

Yes, good luck with the wedding :yes:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.