HAPPY NEW YEAR

Norman Verona

have a great 2013 all

Happy new year everyone, the sun is out here this morning, is that a sign I wonder?

Probably the end of the world.

And best wishes for 2013 from meself too.

Please Lord help , promise never ever again , ever , so please please , promise never to touch another drop   :ghostface:   

after i've fully drained the bottle first of course   :)

bernie, huge hole in your plea.

There is no God to hear you.

Oh, yea of little faith.

Er.......

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say 

I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

I hope some day you'll join us

And the world will be as one

Yup, happy new year to all....excuse me it's time to fire up"her Madge"..1st blats of the year....

A bit late but Happy New Year to one and all in the WSCC.  Apart from all the usual things I hope we have a better summer and some good blatting. :)

'fraid I missed this last night 'cos I was going to bed before midnight. :(  I know, stick in the mud and all that but I have really nasty cold and we're knackered after Christmas with the family in the new house, all surrounded with boxes and can't even find a bottle opener. 

Had great day today, though, stomping along the cliff tops from Birling Gap to Beachy Head and back. bl**** cold but brilliant sunshine - one of the best English winter days.

7sRWild I sold my old trailer on Saturday to a Caterham owner and I had been bemoaning the difficulties of starting my Westfield at the best of times, let alone in winter after not being run at all since mid-December (and only then to put it on said trailer at my old house). A dozen pumps of the pedal and it burst into life in pouring rain so I could reverse it off the trailer so he could take it away. I did suggest that I should immobilise it as Caterham owners are noted for their Westfield envy and he could have simply driven off with trailer AND Westfield! He chuckled wryly...  :suspect:

Anyway, Happy New Year to All! :t-up:

• Like 1