Tomorrow I am Redundant!

KugaWestie

As I thought, a good employer is one that makes the staff feel happy and good about themselves. If there was a chap I couldn't praise I got rid, simple as that. After a while you end up with a happy team who will do whatever it takes.

To be fair Norman they just let me get on with it, and trust me to know what I am doing, which in a senior role is just how it should be in my book. That certainly was not the case working for a plc company!

Isn't that in itself a pat on the back.

I left my senior people to get on with it. But I still wanted to know what was going on. To put this into perspective we were supplying, training and maintaining computer systems, still do.

• 1 year later...

Well, two years down the road and all is good.

To the point that as from 01/01/2015 I am now a fully fledged Director of the company :)

• Like 8

Well done Gary, that's great news!

• Like 1

Thanks fellas.

Amazing how things pan out really!

Great news, congratulations.. you should treat yourself to something motorsport related.. it's only fair!  :)

• Like 1

Great news, congratulations.. you should treat yourself to something motorsport related.. it's only fair!  :)

Thanks,

A few track days me thinks!

• Like 1

and in less than 2 years, a director :yes: , you must be a very keen employee, I'm chuffed for you.

• Like 1

What an excellent bit of news for a thread resurrection - top man Gary and all the very best of luck :t-up: