Elvington - Yesterday!

hogman

I've managed to compress the big picture to show more cars :t-up: Adw in the blue car, I think, who was in the yellow one?

Yep, that'll be me !  :D

Jon

And the good news is the SER1 is now back on the road - hooooooooooooooray!  :love:  :love:  :cool:  :p  ;)

Had a lookat the car today and found a burnt wire on the live side of the rectifier! Have done a temporary fix until I can get a new cable from Yamaha! But good news the alternator and rectifier are both ok - hooohooo!  :love:  :love:  :love:

Good to hear everyone enjoyed the day as much as me!

Have to say though, Elvington seems abit hard on the boots - my 21R's are about 1mm from the wear marks already!!!  ???  :(  :0  :0

Jon how did the photos come out that you purchased? Am thinking about buying a photo from them but would like to see em all again on the website!

Anyone get any video or pics of me going around??

Cheers

Kevin

Elvington seems abit hard on the boots

Hence the reason I had the tyre carrier and 2nd set of boots, which weren't as grippy as the 32Rs but taught me loads more about how the car drives!

Yes a great day was had.  Thanks again Kevin for the organisation.

Andrew - yes the blue car in your photo is mine.

Jon how did the photos come out that you purchased? Am thinking about buying a photo from them but would like to see em all again on the website!

Here's a few piccies, I hope they're not too large, I cropped and sampled them down to what I think is a reasonable file size!

398.jpeg

400.jpeg

399.jpeg

Jon

Looking good John  :D  :D

Looking good John  <!--emo&:D  :D

Cheers Nick, I think I final got my suspension set up about right ! :)

Glad to hear that you had your rear suspension as you wanted it by the end of the day.

Regards,

Jon