Elvington - Yesterday!

hogman

Well I have to say - I thoroughly enjoyed myself at the Elvington track day yesterday!  :love:  :love:  ;)  :p  :D

Had a great time learning the car and even though I spun twice - I loved every minute of it!

Alternator or regulator went in the afternoon so a drained battery stoppped play, but all part of the fun!

I used Footman James breakdown for the first time ever - and can honestly say it will be the last time too! Nearly 2 1/2 hours to get to me! I was just outside York (Elvington) so it was hardly a remote place!! Not happy with them at all so a nice complaint will be winging its way there!

Anyway, how did everyone else get on? Enjoy themselves I hope??

Cheers

Kevin

I had a great day too, I will certainly go to Elvington again, top value at half the price of a "proper" circuit.

Shame we didn't get to mix it with the Elise's and the Noble though.

Sorry to hear about the breakdown, I've got Footman James recovery and AA, think I'll just use the AA.

Yep, top day - thanks for setting it all up Kevin, nice one. :D  :D  :xmas:

Hope your electrical gremlins are easy to diagnose and repair.  :(   :t-up:

387.jpeg  Yes had an excellent day, the (hopefully) attached pic is my son driving, did anyone witness the monumental spin he had  coming onto the "home" straight!, the skidmarks on the track were nothing compared to the ones in my underwear!

However after another lesser spin he settled down and drove really well, I thought.

Has anyone got any photos to share, I bought the CD from the pro photographers, fantastic pics, but the better ones, I think are the few taken in the company of other cars. The attached photo is a good one but I had to crop it really tight to make it small enough to load onto G/Hosting.

Good to meet a few bods, Andrew :D  :D  :D

Great Day Kev, thanks for organising it.

Managed to get some extra time from 4:30 on, when they would let you out when you wanted :D  :D

So finally got my rear suspension working right, thanks to Paul from Plays Kool and friend for helping set it up.

Great to meet the rest of you from Hull area, unfortunatley we don't have a Newcastle one, yet  ;)

Nick

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

:(

At least I got on the track though (Cheers Jim) and had some offers, cheers fellas!

the worst part about the day for me though was bing offered a go in that blue skyline,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, snr dragged me to tesco instead!!!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

cheers for organising it kev! :t-up:

Glad to hear everyone else enjoyed themselves too!  :cool:  :love:  :p  ;)  :D

Anyone take any pics from there? Wroxy? Anyone?

Cheers

Kevin

Yep. Great day. That noble and them two skylines were awsome. Im going back to elvington next sunday to watch the 10 of the best practice event. One of the cars there will be a skyline with 850bhp  :love:

388.jpeg I've managed to compress the big picture to show more cars :t-up: Adw in the blue car, I think, who was in the yellow one?