Any Interest In A Factory Supplied Half Hood

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Factory Half Hood, is there any interest?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chaps, this is quite a drift to a thread I've been pointing Simon at, to get an idea of demand. It's got some really great info in the last few posts though!

Would anyone object if I move them to a fresh thread?

It's just I want to send Simon a PM again this week witth another link to this thread...

Dave

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

OK, I've split off the (very useful) posts about roof supports into their own thread here

Back to the original subject ;)

it looks like Simon should have some good news for us very, very shortly! :yes::xmas::westy:

Though sadly my offers of being a beta tester seem to have fallen on deaf ears. :down::oops:

Ooh splendid :yes: with summer just around the corner I'll be needing something to stop the top of my head from burning in the sun :cool:

It's just getting a few last tweaks, so still a little work to do, but I've basically ordered mine!

Smashing.I could be up for one too depending on how it compares with other available ones. Don't think sun will be my problem though :(

Has anyone any ideas for those of us with a full cage? 

A half hood would of been handy yesterday when I got caught in the rain and hail stone on the M6:-(

I look forward to news from the factory

Mark

Right, I've got to nip out right now to meet our esteemed leader and pig some club banners up for Stoneleigh, but when I get back Ill start a new thread.

I've now got the Stoneleigh special prices for Westfield's brand new factory Half Hood, I've also got a load of photos that Simon kindly sent me.

Needless to say, I've  ordered mine!

Wouldn't it be great to live in a country where this thread would have never got past 3 posts :laugh:

Will await photos and prices with eager anticipation.

Here we go, thread and pics here...