Movember - Any Other Mobro's On The Wscc Forum?......begging For Sponsorship...

alexander72

I too am a mobro, never had one before and so far it is annoying me like hell. Itchy and strangly it keeps catching my eye when looking down, very strange. It is for a good cause and a bit of fun.

Moisturiser is a help. the itchy passes

worse bit for me is just in the corner of the mouth. It can be a bit scratchy. A decent trim keeps it in touch. I can't be doing with the walrus look getting in the way

Well I've just ordered myself a beard trimmer, so hopefully that will help with it's eventual removal in 24 days time :t-up:

Hopefully it'll be here by the weekend so I can start a bit of sculpting :suspect:

You have to be careful of trimmers described as suitable for beards. There are hair trimmers and beard trimmers and they are different. I forgot my beard trimmer on a trip to blighty. Went into the local Boots (Meadowhell) and selected what was described as a hair and beard trimmer, they had dozens but no specific beard trimmer. It was a hair trimmer and useless on beards unless you were Robinson Crusoe.

i dont know Emma - I think it can be abrasive if short.... Debs hates it but as MOvember is in aid of Cancer Charities she dont mind...

There is another, er side, to that view. :)

i know Norm - i was being discrete and i think she's trying to tell me something......ive bought a small car, grown a tash like Freddy Mercury and im wearing tights under my ballistic trousers ........perhaps i'm the problem??? at least i survived another day in the woods looking like Tom Selleck out of Magnum (not the ice cream)

I had a Zapata thingie in the 70s. I shaved it off, well to be honest, half got shaved off one drunken night. My daughter, who was about 3 at the time came in our bedroom in the morning and started looking in the bed for Norm's "stach". Anyway, we had a board meeting in the week and one of my co-directors who I'd know for 15 years didn't recognise me and asked what I wanted as I tried to go into my office.

• Like 1

Mo Bro here too... well I am cheating with a goatee for now but near the end of the month it will reduce to a Mexican then a Charley Chaplin as I did last year.

The kids like beardy kisses as it tickles them. (my kids! not anyone's kids!)

I was going to go for a John Holmes look , as the tash would be the only thing I could replicate of his !!!! :blush: :blush: :laugh:

once beard trimmer arrives, i will be removing the beard and leaving the mo.

I think we could do with some photo's from people of progress to date...... :d

moustache_panda_by_mmew-d2z3opp.jpg

or

movember%2Bday%2B8.JPG