• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Newbie Here With First Westfield

dmac800

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I am now a fully paid up member of the Westfield Sports Car Club :d . I am seriously considering the Applecross trip, had a look at last years thread and looked like a good weekend :yes:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Captain Colonial

• dmac800

• leighc

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Excellent - thanks and welcome on board! I'll be posting some things out to you later this week. :t-up:

This first member you need to contact is JeffC - he's the man who owned and painted your beautiful car, and one of our finer members to boot. Try out the Private Message service that you can now use! :t-up:

Excellent - thanks and welcome on board! I'll be posting some things out to you later this week. :t-up:

This first member you need to contact is JeffC - he's the man who owned and painted your beautiful car, and one of our finer members to boot. Try out the Private Message service that you can now use! :t-up:

Will do, thanks :)

yep all true :laugh: :laugh: :oops:

I had nightmares over that car, owned it twice , after It was painted I sold it to a local lad and he used it a good while I then bought it back off him run it a while and put it up for sale , a guy travelled from down south think was south coast 7 hour drive anyway and on test drive after around a mile steady away for no reason and no warning It threw a rod through the block :cry: :cry: :cry: I couldnt believe it felt the **** for the lad travelling all that way , make matters worse we had to walk the mile home ! :down: :down: anyway I sourced a low mileage engine and got it up and running again and sold it to a guy from Teesside, I almost bought it back again whem he put it back up for sale but a guy from Scotland beat me to it.. the rest is history enjoy it :t-up: :t-up:

Oh, and don't worry dmac, Jeff is a serial impatient car buyer and seller with a long history of swapping cars when he gets bored, he's rather notorious for it in here!

To give you an idea of how bad Jeff is, he once sold a car on before he'd actually finished the drive home after buying it!

yeh that was all in the past things have changed :oops::laugh: Still a nice looking car that one :t-up:

oh and give me a shout if you ever want to sell it :blush::d :d :d :d

To give you an idea of how bad Jeff is, he once sold a car on before he'd actually finished the drive home after buying it!

Don't remind me about that, only just finished it off in August and went to it's new owner, still looks really good, will have to post some pictures one day :d

Don't remind me about that, only just finished it off in August and went to it's new owner, still looks really good, will have to post some pictures one day :d

yeh that went from the quickest sale in the world to longest drawn out one ever :oops::d :d :d :d :d

Like the kids seat in the passenger side

That's the previous owners, they are his pics that he sent me when he was selling, thankfully my kids are past the baby seat stage :laugh:

Selling it on the drive home. I sold cars, which were placed on the forecourt for me, before I'd used them.

On one occasion, the car had come in in part exchange, was being cleaned and had been earmarked for my use. I sold before the valeting bay had finished it.