Newbie Here With First Westfield

dmac800

Welcome to the club. That's a v nice looking car :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Captain Colonial

• dmac800

• leighc

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

are the old threads off the old forum available to search? I bet the OP would like to see the thread that Jeff did about painting it, but I'm neither clever enough or handsome enough to get it to work

Errrrrrr...did you read post #9 in this thread?

Welcome on board....Enjoy !!!

Now don't lock it away for the winter, get out there on the road, it's where a Westfield belongs.

Nice looking car !

Matta will be getting flashbacks to the VX engined car he used to own .

Welcome to the forum , hope you join us this year in June for the Applecross weekend .

See the thread in events .

Cheers Wee Dov

Welcome to the mcwestys, I am a relative newbie, the advice on here is worth 30 squids alone, plus the discount I got on my insurance as a member made it effectively free. As wee dove said, get over to the events and booked up for Applecross, best 2 days of driving I have ever had.

Edited by Telomerase

Welcome to the mcwestys, I am a relative newbie, the advice on here is worth 30 squids alone, plus the discount I got on my instance as a member made it effectively free. As wee dove said, get over to the events and booked up for Applecross, best 2 days of driving I have ever had.

How true, my insurance was fifty pounds cheaper this year thanks to Claire at A Plan, so that's twenty quid IN PROFIT straight away!

How true, my insurance was fifty pounds cheaper this year thanks to Claire at A Plan, so that's twenty quid IN PROFIT straight away!

^^^^^ I thought it was only my wife that used the above logic, like it. I will try this one on her, " I need to buy the rally design wide track upgrade because it will save me 200 bucks"

Clearly the logic is at a sale you buy what you dont really need because you are SAVING money!

People forget that it costs money to save money IYSWIM

But unlike shoes, Westfield insurance isn't optional; we all have to have it, but by being a member of the WSCC it saved me more than the cost of membership in one go.

Whereas you'll find you don't have to have RD widetrack.

:yes::d

But unlike shoes, Westfield insurance isn't optional

:yes::d

I suppose it depends if you like walking around in bare feet or not...... :p

:laugh:

Probably explains all the holes in my socks :blush::suspect::oops: