Applecross 2013

ziplob

Highlander, its a very wet and grey day in Applecross this morning, so you would have had a pretty miserable drive down. Hopefully it clears a bit for our blat to Skye in an hour or so

Coffee at the sky bridge, heavy rain, turning back to applecross and the pub.

Well that's me home from an epic but wet weekend at camp McWesty Sorry we didn't say our goodbyes but it was such a miserable morning we just got up and away. Great to meet you all and will definitely be back next year. Friday night was a hoot. Here is some pics, didn't take many :(

At Lochcarron

IMG_0005_zpsbbe0c8b8.jpg

Camp McWesty

IMG_0006_zps6db611aa.jpg

IMG_0007_zps4d606430.jpg

IMG_0008_zpsa89aa338.jpg

Wee Dov and Fid, best mates forever(think this was taken before the arm wrestling comp)

IMG_0009_zps17db7faa.jpg

Sunny Skye :down:

IMG_0010_zps325049fa.jpg

IMG_0011_zpsf457d5a2.jpg

Some of the locals at Applecross

IMG_0012_zpsb027e4f1.jpg

And I think I need to look at my light seals :laugh:

IMG_0013_zps7255150c.jpg

That's me home safe enjoy your hot baths, thanks for a good one, even if I turned up late. Thanks again to everyone that tried to help when I lost my fuel pump.

I just want to say thanks to Kev, Jamie and Iain for helping me out at the scene of the accident...

I am now home..  still a bit sore and bruised.. but hopefully nothing major..

If they guys hadn't moved my Westy I am sure it would have been toast the amount of fuel that was under it..

Have posted a write up on the accident and damage .. including some  pics here: http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/102755-accident-report-thanks-and-advice-req/

Have a load of pics from the run.. and some video .. so will post that shortly..

Craig

Had a great weekend guys, thanks for organising it. Good to put faces to names. Had the fastest crossing over the pass on the Friday and the slowest this morning due to the mist. 

Stephen.

McWesty's visit The Hobbit lol

u7rc.jpg

Kev and Jamie with Skye Bridge in the background..  what a crap wet day that was...

s8vj.jpg

Its no Jamie its Hammy that's with Kev he said he wanted a shot in a BEC.

Kev and Jamie with Skye Bridge in the background..  what a crap wet day that was...

s8vj.jpg

looks like we had some similar weather for a trek around Wales - although you look worst off :cry:

Had a great weekend guys, thanks for organising it. Good to put faces to names. Had the fastest crossing over the pass on the Friday and the slowest this morning due to the mist. 

Stephen.

Thanks for coming Judder good to see you again!

looks like we had some similar weather for a trek around Wales - although you look worst off :cry:

Still had fun mate and that's the name of the game, isn't it ?

IMG_0009_zps17db7faa.jpg

Nice blouse, Dave!