Applecross 2013

ziplob

Anyone fancy meeting at Stirling services for a coffee and bacon roll? :yes:

Righty hoe that's everything  sorted for epic no 3 ,I'm off to bed ZZZZZZZZZ

Se ya in the morning x

Have a great week end guys & gals...... jealous as .....hopefully next year ...............rubber side down remember !!!

Morning, couldn't sleep last night, I'm soooo excited, let's make it a good one :p

Ian will be just after 9;)

Up and ready to go..  .. and it all fitted in the Westy.. phew... but no beer yet.. need to wait until I can fill up the van lol

Kev .. see u at Duck Bay at 9:45ish.. will stop just next to the hotel down by the Loch

I left early to beat RHS traffic .. even at 7am the A720 was chocker! Stopping at MHOR Bakers in Callander for a coffee .. and cake! :-D

Leaving at 2ish so should be at Camp McWestie about 5-5.30ish :)

Broke down on the shores of Loch Lomond, bl**** fuel pump. Car is now back in Glasgow on a ramp, new pump is in Ayr. I still intend to make it too applecross so don't nick my hut. Save me a beer.

Eventful day so far, with wee Dov breaking his throttle cable (luckily we had a spare in the support van, then Telomerase with a knackered fuel pump, then Jumpy being hit up the chuff by an Audi (fortunately he's ok apart from a sore back) That's the 3 strokes of bad luck done, now roll on beer o'clock at camp McWesty

Hope to be back on the road in the next hour.

Hi, this is Mrs Telomerase,

Telomerase is back on the road at 5.30pm  with a new fuel pump and heading north. He hopes to be with you before it gets dark, so save a banger from the bbq please. Have a good one everyone!

Well done Ian, we'll save you some grub

Hi Guys, just got home last night from a 6 week work trip, so will not make it over.

Sounds like an eventful weekend already! Enjoy the rest of it!