Great Blaturday

Captain Colonial

Just back from a lovely Blaturday drive in the countryside in The Wench, so nice - anyone else been out on a fine autumnal day?

Wet and chilly here. I'm saving the blatting up for next year when, I hope, we'll have normal weather.

Yes, just back myself from an hours blat with my eldest lad joining me, so not too wild

My new engine is running really sweet with the lightened flywheel :westy:

• Like 1

No blatting for me today :down: but i did service the SDV and do a few jobs getting it ready for it's MOT on monday and then it's trip to Westfield. Also managed to drop the engine and box out of the narrow whist i was in the garage.

Hoping tomorrow will be nice so i can get my final blat of the year in.

weather forcast dont look good for tomorrow

:down:

No blatting for me today :down: but i did service the SDV and do a few jobs getting it ready for it's MOT on monday and then it's trip to Westfield. Also managed to drop the engine and box out of the narrow whist i was in the garage.

Hoping tomorrow will be nice so i can get my final blat of the year in.

Rain tomorrow Mark, should stop around 5pm......enjoy

Out all afternoon, bit chilly but desperate to test the Westie after the problems i have had. Running really well which is a bonus.

• Like 1

:t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

2°c and possible snow....what the hell..I'm going.!

If you haven't left yet - be careful

If you have left - did you get back OK.

Sorned mine last week :down: :down: :down: so I chucked the trade plates in the car and had a good ride out ( obviously I was on a road test testing the repacked exhaust and carbon airbox ;) ) and it resparked my enthusiasm for the car :love: :love: :love::blush: :blush: :blush::t-up: :t-up: :t-up:

Just back from a fantastic run across the New Forest... Great sunset. Dropped in to RogerL making himself a new front ARB...Very impressed Roger, those Gurston time's will drop in 2013 ;)