Winter Upgrades - 20% Tillett Seat Offer - £100 Deposit Only

Tillett Car Seats

Thankyou David ,

Seats were delivered today , a superb product and excellent customer service :yes: :yes: :yes:

Matt

David, have i missed the boat on this offer? I'm considering a narrow seat for my SE please (assuming my staff dont completely obliterate every item of machinery i own before tomorrow night) I will give you a call tomorrow. Many thanks JAmes

Thanks for the feedback Matt.

James - the narrow limits you for seats. The narrowest Tillett with backframe (so you can put on runners etc) is the B6 without edges. This is 40cm but will spring in to about 39.5.

I understood that the narrow was closer to 38.5 cm

In a narrow only the B3.5 would fit at a bit of a squeeze. I know this because at Stoneleigh this year someone borrowed one off the stand to try in their car.

The B3.5 is a single skin ultralight seat that needs solidly mounting really or I guess you could get creative and make your own narrow base.

David

Thanks David, sadly i'm not very creative so will stick with my foam rubber/plywood and vinyl combo - i also think my shoulders?ar/e will be too wide. thanks for the considered reply, James

Fedex delivered that quite quickly.

Good to hear all arrived safely and you are happy. :)

David

• 2 weeks later...

Just for the record, I have 2 tillet seats supplied, I think, in 2003. They are from the Kart range, do not have high backs and have given sterling service. They weigh almost nothing are bolted to a metal frame.

seven16.jpg

Norman

They look like W1s to me.

You can still buy them but rather than wet laid they are now also vacumn infused.

They come with and without backframe.

David, no idea, it was a long time ago. Yesterday is a long time ago for me  :)

But they have given good service. They have carpeted backs but plain seat area. I'll see if I can find a better picture. Seeing as they've been soaked in rain, frozen in ice and baked at 35+ temps I think they've done well.

Right off to find another photo.

A better picture of my seats:

accident132.jpg

Through a naked car.