Coast 2 Coast 2003

studbuckle

the badge doesn't matter it's the fun that counts

Well said that Man  :t-up:  :D

Yes it can Paul, 828 miles in 2 1/2 days in a Cateringvan

Roy

Alan Shingler, the guy in the Twink beat your mileage,

he now works and lives in Switzerland and came over for the weekend  :0  although most of his miles were courtesy of British Airways  ;)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Westfields Rock On

• oioi

• windy

What a great 3 days thanks to Si and Carla. Sorry the Manchester boys and girls missed you when we left after a paddle in the north sea :0 Would have liked to thank you both personally for all the effort and hard work you put into the planning.

Count me in next year, just wish I was going to Le Man with Mike and Marcus next week

:angry:

Who can host pictures on their web site? I have lots taken of you all driving past at honister pass. Tell me where to send them and I'll forward them on.

Graham

It was a great weekend, both me and Helen really enjoyed it.  Some of us did get lost a few times, but even getting lost is fun with a convoy of Westfields.  Many thanks to Simon and Carla, the weekend was excellent.

Kirk

Who can host pictures on their web site? I have lots taken of you all driving past at honister pass. Tell me where to send them and I'll forward them on.

If there are 10 or less, look at this thread.

If there's more, send me a PM.

Andy

Hope these pics are OK? If any of you would like some super quality A4 prints done send me a mail with your addresses & I'll do them for you for a small charge to cover cost of photo glossy film & ink.

Hope this helps

Regards

Windy

hey, WIII FLY. we followed you from sutton bank to that place where i became red leader  :D  over the moors was ace.

D'oh,

I wish I was organised enough to have done all of both days now  :(

Still, it was nice to spend a little time with so many Westies and see how the other half live ;)

Stereotypes were duly reinforced when Alister's genuine Lotus 7 broke down twice and didn't make the finish (and it only joined, {with me in the Silver Cater ham}, at Hutton-le-hole.

I hope everyone got home safely and I'll be checking the Whitby Gazette for letters complaining about the noise/speeding/silly hats etc.

Thanks again Si and Carla.

Cheers