New To Winter Servicing

Hammy

Most folk forget about this but don't forget to lubricate your laughing shaft.

And the giggling pin.

But on no account lube the chuckle valve, or this could lead to premature wear of the O-ring piece, from the excessive back pressure.

If you don't have a dehumidifier, don't forget to liberally coat the brake discs with vaseline to stop the light layer of rust that gathers on the exposed surface.

My car's so much lighter since I cut all those extra diagonal bits out of the chassis. It must be much quicker too as I seem to struggle to get round corners that I could previously take no bother.

It also seems to have affected the ride hight though as it keeps grounding out in the middle when I go over bumps :oops:

dont forget to oil the seat runners and the hinges for your side screens with oil specially formulated from the blubber of manatees and uncorn tears.

I cannot belive you had new tyres buffed down to 2mm. 888's wear easily so unless it is a competition car it where there are advantages to buffing, a few miles will see them self buff.

Caught one....hook line and sinker ?

don't understand all this servicing malarkey, just get a drill on the speedo cable, run it backwards for 500 miles and Robert's your mother's brother

• Like 1