Carbon Half Doors Guaging Interest. Price Now On First Post

FILFAN

these boardroom sales regulations are absolutely unnecessary. Hes providing a service to the members of the wscc... This bonus should be part of the reason why the members pay their membership fees.

perhaps this point could be noted.

Does this mean that when our memberships come up for renewal that we will not get a reminder as they all come up at once and could be classed as a bulk buy?

:-). Am only joking honest

If you'd like to buy several memberships each, I'd be delighted!

Or is that not what you meant? ;):d

these boardroom sales regulations are absolutely unnecessary. Hes providing a service to the members of the wscc... This bonus should be part of the reason why the members pay their membership fees.

perhaps this point could be noted.

Indeed, its these kind of things the club should be here for - to get a deal/discount without ebay fees etc bumping the price up.

I'd be interested in a set for a wide.

Carbon nose cones and bonnets would be of interest

Carbon nose cones and bonnets would be of interest

would love them myself

Putting the doors aside for the moment as its out of my hands but I now have access to the equipment and was going to make myself carbon chassis panels rear bulkhead and carbon/Kevlar floors.

No idea how they would turn out but if a reasonable quality and depending on new rules I could set up a trade account if there is interest.

Just an idea in my head at the min

im still interested in the carbon doors and think now its probaly not worth renewing membership as i can get all the benefits without paying anything now

i think it also smacks of sponsors not liking the competion

site will probaly soon be full of my batterys b*******ed but i dont want to buy another please help threads

Yes Simon there is more to it, but we should aim to add even more to membership benefits and not take away, this is the issue we are all cross with.

• Like 1