Carbon Half Doors Guaging Interest. Price Now On First Post

FILFAN

Please can you put me down for a pair but I would like to see a pic of an actual pair first :t-up:

I would possibly be interest dependant on price and whether they would fit on my car as I have a Caged Full cage and Carbon Mods version don't fit where the cage comes down the wheel arch

i need similar if possible?

Well I think we got enough interest to persuade him to do a run. Wlll give him a bell when I get a chance tomorrow. Will have some sort of timescale too with any luck

Just to add I'm not directly connected with the person. He does some of the body work repairs at a friends business. I may end up helping him along the way though. All this came about as I thought it rediculous that a pair of these cost over £300 and he reckoned he could help.

I'm interested in a pair but would also like to see a pic of the finished items. Great deal if they come out looking like the ones from Fluke.

Yeah I will also be interested to see as I won't be offering it out if its poo. Will persuade him to do a random part so I can atleast show pics of his quality.

Would love a pair but I think the postage to Canada would be stupid..

If they turn out ok I'm sure we could look into international postage. They won't b heavy so I doubt it would be silly. Maybe I could do a deal with the mem sec and include the 1000000 post prize. Oh forgot I will be winning that :)

Look forward to further updates on half doors. Admire your optimism on winning.....not a chance!!!

Phil

I've just picked up a set in fibreglass that appear to follow similar lines as the Fluke jobbies. They're untouched at the moment, so let me know if your man would like to use them to create a mould. Happy to loan out for refund of postage

Naturally, would also be interested in the finished product too!