Carbon Half Doors Guaging Interest. Price Now On First Post

FILFAN

i have a possible lead on some carbon half doors similar to these http://www.fluke-mot...ields-p-95.html

the cost would be around half of the price with more of a discount to wscc members.

if i get enough interest there will be a good chance of getting them made and maybe a further discount

Managed to get hold of him today.

He would need a min order of 7 sets to cover his time and costs for making the mould. Now the price

£140 per pair for wscc members

£150 for non members

If more than 10 were ordered then a further 10% discount may be possible

Also he confirmed that all parts will be 100% carbon fibre with no filling material used.

I would possibly be interest dependant on price and whether they would fit on my car as I have a Caged Full cage and Carbon Mods version don't fit where the cage comes down the wheel arch

I have a Caged Full cage and Carbon Mods version don't fit where the cage comes down the wheel arch

Caged full cage on mine with Carbon Mods half doors and no problems with fouling the cage :t-up:

I'm interested in a pair subject to price etc.