Anyone Else Sorn'd Today?

alexander72

Nope, decided that the weather is still good and after the summer that we have had this year, the car is meant to be driven, sp taxed for another 16 months, washed, polished and ready to go, with its new mother f@@er of an exhaust :oops:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexander72

• FILFAN

• pete g

• Mark (smokey mow)

In my defence I must say that it's only the last couple of winters that I've SORNED mine; since 2003 otherwise I've driven it weekly all year.

Mine never gets SORN'd - I didn't buy it to sit in the garage as an ornament. Although that's what it's doing right now until I get my diff back!

There are so many days over the winter where I want to use it if I get the opportunity and besides, I get withdrawal symptoms if I don't get our in it regularly. :)

Cheers,

Matt

Never have done ,never will unless hell freezes over!