High Powered Duratec Westfield

stephenh

Hey up,

Supprised to see you are selling, but pleased you're in the market for another one as its good to know there are a few around locally.

If you really need to get rid,and you get no takers, i may consider it as a px against mine... plus some cash! :devil:

Just kidding.... good luck with it. :yes: :yes:

Good luck with the sale Stephen, tricky shifting a top end car sometimes but this one is well worth the asking price.

Hope we will still see you out on the occasional trackday in whatever you get next.

I may not be selling now, but if someone wants it I will still sell. So here are some pictures of the dash, the engine etc. If I can remember how to do it that is. :bangshead: :bangshead:

Westfieldforsale2001_zps6973f9e5.jpg

Westfieldforsale2007_zps469182e4.jpg

Westfieldforsale2004_zpsa80035e9.jpg

Interesting.... :) glad to see there may be keeping her

Rob, it's simple; either I sell it and buy my (now) ideal Westfield, or I convert my present car into what I want. I'd actually prefer to sell this one and buy another one, because that is the more economical way of achieving what I want. However, I'm a realist and I know the potential market for a Class F sprint car is tiny, so I'm also exploring the alternative.

:) tricky... At that money though Stephen it's not like its an expensive car. These are tough times. But I,d give it a little longer you advertised it on piston heads?

Not yet, Rob. I'm, waiting until after this weekend, when I'm at Anglesey.

That's exactly the sort of thing I'm after for my next car...Just a couple of years to early for me unfortunately!

ABSOLUTELY worth the money when you consider the price one in standard spec would go for and the amount of funds needed to take to this level! Standard car plus the gearbox would already be at the same price level if not more expensive than this and thats before you've even looked at the engine!

Cheers,

Dave

must admit if business was a little better I would be very interested as it has pretty much everything you could want from a Westfield

having seen the car at Cottesmoore I was mighty impressed with it :t-up:

must admit if business was a little better I would be very interested as it has pretty much everything you could want from a Westfield

having seen the car at Cottesmoore I was mighty impressed with it :t-up:

Exactly - Everything you could ever want and must be bl00dy quick with it!

My only problem in this case is a wife ;) Although ironically, if I bought it I probably wouldn't have a problem anymore...

would love that but unfortunatly my budget dont go that far at the moment :(

v nice car though :yes:

This car is no longer for sale.

This car is no longer for sale.

Good news ;):)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.