What A ****e Month

darve

off er of woodchipper remains - but might need to pop her in a deep freeze first otherwise the chute gets blocked (again a joke and not an offer of homicide assistance) chin up Darve...... if you are in N'pton look us up for a pint mate, James

Sorry to hear your news :( Life can be cruel sometimes, be strong and be positive, i believe things happen for a reason, maybe its just not ment to be?

My wife was cheating on me for a while, but when i found out i went to a solicitor to get a divorce. 13 years and a son together and not long after both my parents passed away, worst time of my life for sure :(

Life can change for the better as quick as it changes for the worst, i know my life has now, in the darkest days i thought that would never happen :) So keep your chin up things will get better :d

Been through a similar situation myself (I found out after 3 months of marriage). Horrible time, but believe me, you'll get through it. In fact I think it makes one appreciate a good woman even more when you find her. You'll also have some fun ahead of you finding that good one.

Get that car built though - nothing better than a good thrash to help you get over the low times.

Ben

• Like 1

one very good period of my life was between two relationships ;-)

I made new friends, found old ones, I had a small flat, a car and a good job : life was easy.

Twelve years later I can't still pardon the cheating ex-girlfriend but I reckon that her departure was a gift because I had plenty of good times and found my lovely half...

Oh No Dave, that's pants! Must have been a real shock for you. I've also been through all that years ago and with children involved, trust me, you and Emma only have a house to sort out between you, nonetheless it's gonna hurt for a while.

Whatever you do, don't let the job suffer, go everyday even if you don't feel like it, it will help.