What A ****e Month

darve

Hey Darve, be cool mate, be calm and be sensible..... if that doesn't work feed her to some pigs (joke) James :t-up:

Dave, Have a stiff drink of 4 and move on.

Be positive, don't mope around and get on with life.

That's pants bud. I'm know you will be fine in the future. Just take 1 day at a time and you will soon be back feeling good about life again

27 years into mine when it all went wrong. She got evrything, house etc.. I now have a wonderfull life partner who makes me feel like a millionare every day. It really does come around ok, nothing wrong with grieving just get ready for that day when it all comes right. Stay cool.

Been there and have the T shirt. Time has a way of sorting out this type of sh*te. Don't do anything rash, regroup and get your head together. It will all work out in the end. Mine was a good while ago but cost me shed loads to protect my first batch of kids, I've now got two extra lovely kids and a reasonably mad woman but she has put up with me for, bl**dy hell, 28 years now.

It seems to be the case that bad news comes in bunches, lets hope you've had all of yours in one go and yes it is greener on the other side of the hill. Getting there may be a challenge but you will get there. It may feel that your whole world has imploded on you but in reality you have other attributes and things in your life to focus on.

Keep us posted on how you are doing and if you want to talk bo**ocks on here I'm sure the group therapists will listen and advise in only the way we pseudo trickcyclists can.

Chin up mate, believe me it could be far worse.

Bob :down:

Bad luck Darve and keep your chin up.

When I was going through a bad patch, someone said to me:

"Nothing is ever as bad or as good as it first seems to be".

I found that to be a great truism. Hang in there.

That really is Crap news mate!

In my experience, once a cheater, always a cheater! Been there before and however hard it feels now, if you let her off with it now things will not be the same between you and rightly so ut will eat you up inside! Take it from me, you are better off without her and I guarantee you will meet someone in the future that will make you wonder why you were with her in the first place! May sound tough but for her to do something like this whilst you are doing your exams (and needed her support) and especially so soon into your marriage is awful. When you have those weak moments and think of forgiving her, you should hold onto that thought and that will get you through!

On the exam side of things...no shame there! They are not easy but chin up there, it will all work out. My only advise there would be to only retro them once your head is straight! I tried mine second time round too soon after a similar situation with a nasty price of work (wasn't married though thankfully) and I wished I'd delayed them as it was really tough to study. Although in fairness, whilst struggling to study an opportunity came my way which I took and I'm bow finance director for a group of companies!

Cheers,

Dave

Dave, that's awful for you :down: try to stay poistive and if i can do anything to help you i'll try.

On a pratical note, if you work in london, I am available for beers after work.

on another practical note - I have a large woodchipper......:-) hope today is better than yesterday bro?

Thanks for the support guys. Obviously still trying to come to terms with what's going on. At least I'll have plenty of time to spend on building the westie......

any time you need the rivnut tool just pop around mate

6 months marriage and no kids... You have very little to worry about financially. The previous 7 years don't count for anything without kids and as long as you refer to any money she paid to you in the past as " rent" . Being married for 6 months really makes little odds. As long as don't have ankle biters.

Sorry to hear you are having a crap time but don't worry about being fleeced. One less thing to stress about.

That sucks. All the best mate and keep working on your Westfield, you know it's more trustworthy...