October Cheshire Meet, Including Guests From Westfield Sportscars.

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Hi Dave,

I will be coming on Thursday in my Tin Top.

I know this is a Numpty question but who are Julian Turner and Simon Westwood?

Reading between the lines Julian may be the Westfields Parts manager.

Is that correct?

I know this is a Numpty question but who are Julian Turner and Simon Westwood?

Reading between the lines Julian may be the Westfields Parts manager.

Is that correct?

Julian is the Managing Director, and Simon is the Sales & Marketing Director.

Hi Martin,

Please don't feel left out as we are trying to visit all area meets over the next few months.

Julian went to the Wirral/N. Wales meet last night and as you all know we are attending the Cheshire meet tomorrow night.

As soon as time permits we will contact all AO's to see if we can join the monthly meetings.

Kind regards

Simon

Simon Westwood

Sales & Marketing Manager

Westfield Sports Cars Ltd

www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Thanks (I didn't think for a moment that Cheshire had an exclusive :blush: :blush: )

Rory's Dad

Hi guys

As said above we had Julian along to our meeting last night, and I have to say it was very good experience, lots of questions both ways, and a very enjoyable evening, learnt a lot about Westfield and what they are up to with development. It wasn't a sales pitch to by there new S2000 model, but if I had the money I would !!!!. As I said to Julian, it's not very often you can have a chat and a pint with the MD of a car manufactuer. Look forward to doing it again soon...

Ps who do I have to speak to, to chat about some of the issues that were brought up on both sides ??

• Like 1

Indeed this is a great oportunity for both Westfield and us as individual owners and as a club to exchange views and ideas, suggest things we'd like to see, (I've already asked for a factory half hood!) and generally catch up.

Shame the red car couldn't be here, but it was never the be all and end all. (And there was me hoping to get a blast up and down the road in it).

See you tomorrow!

Will there be any goodies brought up Simon??

Hi guys

As said above we had Julian along to our meeting last night, and I have to say it was very good experience, lots of questions both ways, and a very enjoyable evening, learnt a lot about Westfield and what they are up to with development. It wasn't a sales pitch to by there new S2000 model, but if I had the money I would !!!!. As I said to Julian, it's not very often you can have a chat and a pint with the MD of a car manufactuer. Look forward to doing it again soon...

Ps who do I have to speak to, to chat about some of the issues that were brought up on both sides ??

i have had a pint with him , infact a couple of bottles of wine , we both ended up legless ,even had man hugs

:yes: More the merrier

Mark,

Both Julian and Simon are able to receive PMs in here - I'd advise going down that path. :)

If any one wants to order parts with Gav and Russ then I'm happy to bring them up to the meet.

Kind regards

Simon Westwood

Westfield Sports Cars Ltd

www.westfield-sportscars.co.uk

Thanks to Julian and Simon, had a great eve, lots of good discussions.

Well done Dave too!

Andy

Thanks Andy, and many thanks to all the club members that turned out to support the evening, it was a great turnout. Good to see some new faces too, appologies to those I didn't get a chance to speak to, next time hopefully...

And above all, I'd like to extend a public thank you to Julian and Simon and for coming up to see us, letting us know something of what they're up to, and asking the same of us and what we'd like to see!