AdamR

detail2.jpg

detail3.jpg

detail4.jpg

detail5.jpg

detail6.jpg

'It could be you...!'

detail7.jpg

The car is located near Preston, Lancashire, just off Junction 29 of the M6. I bought this car from near Bedford (3 hours each way) and got my current car from Taunton (over 4 hours each way) - don't be put off travelling if you are 'darn sarf'. It's worth it for the right car! I would be happy to pick you up from a train station (nearest is Preston), or even an airport (the last chap to buy a car from me came from Northern Ireland!) if that helps.

I'm looking for £7795 for the car, which includes the spare screen setup, the Innovate Wideband Lambda sensor, 11 1/2 month's MOT, 11 month's tax and a big grin every time you plant the throttle :)

More than happy to take people out for a drive, but unfortunately I won't allow anyone to drive the car on the public road unless you have proof of fully comp insurance or have handed me some money beforehand. It is kept indoors in a secure warehouse on an industrial estate, which has some quiet private roads so you can take it round the block if required.

If you have any questions or would like more info, please don't hesitate to get in touch by PM on here, email (mr_b1tch@hotmail.com) or phone / text 078 345 346 12.

I would very much prefer to keep this car 'in the family' so won't be advertising it elsewhere for at least few weeks. I'm also more than happy to help with questions, advice, etc. after the sale, which Ian very kindly did for me.

I think that's all - but please give me a shout if you'd like to know anything else.

Many thanks,

Adam

perfect westy, just what i'm looking for, first time buyer, want to bring it home to bedford. Great advert also article in westfield world on jacking up allowed me to see underneath, please contact if still for sale, i look forward to joining this bloke called cleggey for a blat!

p.s is there room for golf clubs, or just couple of balls and a birdie?

Its a great car - and if it heads back to bedfordshire that will be a round trip as I think FBB is from those parts...... It's a lovely car that.

perfect westy, just what i'm looking for, first time buyer, want to bring it home to bedford. Great advert also article in westfield world on jacking up allowed me to see underneath, please contact if still for sale, i look forward to joining this bloke called cleggey for a blat!

never heard of this Cleggey bloke ;-)

Hi Nev,

Thanks for getting in touch - hope to hear from you this evening.

I actually have a luggage rack I'll chuck in with the car too, you could definitely get a bag of clubs strapped to that :)

Cheers,

Adam

Deposit taken! Thanks for coming up Nev, was good to meet you and Jan. Look forward to seeing you again on Saturday :)

Cheers,

Adam

Congratulations Nev, you've bagged an absolute cracker there!

Mind you, you're about to have the slowest dragging week ever, waiting for next weekend to roll round :d

• Like 1

It was great for jan and myself to meet a great bloke like Adam, a credit to any motor club, saturday seems a awful long wait but at least i have a 200 mile drive home in my new westy to look forward to. It is warming to have nice comments from fellow members, look forward to meeting everyone in future events. The car is fantastic as was the advert.

Enjoy the Westy Nev. Bedford Autodrome will be begging you to drive there soon :yes:. The advert was the most comprehensive I've ever seen, can't say you never knew what you are buying there.

Hello. I did, as mentioned in the thread, rebuild this car before selling it on to Adam who's tested and developed it further. (It wasn't quite to the extent of the more recent 'busa rebuild which is posted elsewhere in the forum, but then you couldn't buy that one for under 8k!). I hope you'll be pleased with it. I do live just north of Bedford and I'm happy to add to Adam's offer of assistance. If you think there's anything I can help with just PM or email.

It was great for jan and myself to meet a great bloke like Adam, a credit to any motor club

. It is warming to have nice comments from fellow members, look forward to meeting everyone in future events.

Hello. I did, as mentioned in the thread, rebuild this car before selling it on to Adam who's tested and developed it further.

I do live just north of Bedford and I'm happy to add to Adam's offer of assistance. If you think there's anything I can help with just PM or email.

this is what being a member is all about- so anyone asking in the future what the perks are of being a club member...- There ya go! :yes:

leaving.jpg

She's heading back down south as we speak. It feels weird to take a photo of 'your' car being driven by someone else...

I hope you enjoy her Nev - I am sure you will :) We'll see each other again at Stoneleigh or Blyton no doubt.

Cheers!

Adam

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.