Westfield 4Pot Caliper Brake System

westy21

Tango Squadron, I had them as well, same as the old Dynalite callipers. I think the pad is 1796-1144 or 1796-1155 for mintex 1144 or 1155.

Many thanks, Mark. Perfect! :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Soot1e

As l accumulate the miles the brakes are beginning to bite a little more but are still not impressing me. Having considered the general comments to this issue l have decided to get some Mintex 1144 pads for the front and see if they improve matters.

Westy21

And I bet you still can't lock up the brakes with your ebc pads, in fact they scared me a couple of times when some rapid braking was required.. As I say, if you are using the car for fast road or trackdays then the Min 1144 brakes are better for you.

• 2 years later...

1144 pads made a big difference to the feel and the bite of the brake pedal. And of course to the self confidence factor.

They feel as though they could now lock up although l do try to avoid tyre flat spots by testing them unecesarily so.

• Like 1