Calling All Girlie Westfielders!

Mrs Cerioli

Not forgetting the Emmas....

We used to have Simon Studbuckle's wife Clara and the Welsh Wizard (Mrs Hawkins ) who drove there hubbies cars fairly often

Sadly not seen around these days :t-up:

Debbie drove my car at Curb sprint school this year.... will get her online one day......she's busy thinking about kittens at the moment....

Carry on like this and you'll all end up at the next Curborough sitting around jangling and swapping knitting patterns :laugh:

And what will the girls be doing?

Knit one , pearl one is a piece of cake! as is casting off :laugh:

Knit one , pearl one is a piece of cake!

You knit cakes? No offence, but I'll bet they taste awful.

Look guys, let this be a warning to you, been a few days and Mrs C's looking at which Westfield she can buy, then destroy.

Pink tub, bonnet, nose cone and windscreen mounting sections with white flared arches and rear wings then cream leather interior with pink stitching and piping. Then windscreen, lamps and bars in chrome. If we can get them made, cream roof and doors!

She thought 1.4 zetec from fiesta would cut it... But now wants a 1800 zetec and mapped to 115bhp... Once confident re-map and tune it bit by but till 150 ish.

Now she's the one going on and on! As for pinkness of fibreglass... Think GRP could do them of get it painted?

Anything is possible - including a car harness for her guide dog if you let her construct that.

And no, I'm not Photoshopping that combo for her or anyone else.

Pink with with zebra stipes?

Another story, but shocked Mrs C didn't want rose gold and diamonds!

Hello my name is Sarah and I don't own a Westfield....yet but my husband has one ( I suppose technically I own half a one then haha!!). I was wondering if there were any lady Westfield owners to chat to?

Hi Sarah,

Only just seen this! PM sent.

Jenny

• Like 1

Hi Sarah,

Only just seen this! PM sent.

Jenny

You have a Westfield as your only car? Do you do much driving? I use mine as daily drive, to/from work and about 500miles at weekends. I was usually get a shocked response when I say it's my only car.

Stephen.

You have a Westfield as your only car? Do you do much driving? I use mine as daily drive, to/from work and about 500miles at weekends. I was usually get a shocked response when I say it's my only car.

Stephen.

Hi Stephen,

It's practical at the moment for me. I live in a city with reasonable public transport (and a push bike!). If I need to do lots of miles, carry more than one passenger, or luggage, or if the forecast is especially foul, I hire. Much cheaper than running a second car. Do 2000 to 3000 miles in the Westfield each year.

Jen