Calling All Girlie Westfielders!

Mrs Cerioli

Hello my name is Sarah and I don't own a Westfield....yet but my husband has one ( I suppose technically I own half a one then haha!!). I was wondering if there were any lady Westfield owners to chat to?

That title looked like you were calling us girlie Westfield owners!

Our beloved MemSec may be able to furnish some details via PM. From a quick scroll through the current members, I've found a couple, Annie for example and I think more on the other post...

If you simply go to the Members tab at the top, then do a search for "Mrs", you'll get back a number of the ladies. Mrs Tigger and Mrs Tyson spring to mind. Beyond that, difficult, as we don't record genders. Welly Jen is another I can name.

There are a few @big girl,s blouses around! :laugh:

Don't forget the other joint members...

My Mrs 'onliest tigger' is on here!

Well technically she is but physically never!!

Afraid she's not a petrol head, so you won't get any car talk from her on the forum.

She's got a mkII MX5 and calls herself the slowest sports car driver in the world.

And isn't too keen on travelling in the cold windy Westie! Although has enjoyed 1 short slow amble in the driving seat!

• Like 1

My Mrs 'onliest tigger' is on here!

Well technically she is but physically never!!

Afraid she's not a petrol head, so you won't get any car talk from her on the forum.

She's got a mkII MX5 and calls herself the slowest sports car driver in the world.

And isn't too keen on travelling in the cold windy Westie! Although has enjoyed 1 short slow amble in the driving seat!

Mkll MX5 is awesome they are lovely at least she has a sports car! Most of my friends drive oversized people carriers boring boring!!!!

Mrs Rabbit is actually the registered owner of 'my' car. She's even done trackdays and such in it :)

Mrs Rabbit is actually the registered owner of 'my' car. She's even done trackdays and such in it :)

Not enough room for 'Such' --- is there?

You could always PM the 'girlies' and try and get a girlish WSCC section going!

Edit: Oh ****!! Where's this going to end!!