A What Car Thread.......

langy

westfield or T350?

ahh Lotus

Cool which one did you go for?

Neither, something from Norfolk

Someone with webbed toes and fingers driving a tractor?

/apologies, low-hanging fruit :westy:

//i feel slightly guilty now :(

///but strangely satisfied :laugh:

Cool which one did you go for?

A black one with silver stripes!

An Exige S with 260 bhp :t-up:

I'll still remain a member of the WSCC as its the best car club in the UK. (that'll be a free years 12 months membership Mr Membership Secretary)

You haven't said what kind, though?

As standard as I could find: -

r34_back.jpg

Should arrive beginning of September, assuming the boat doesn't sink or get captured by pirates. :d

yeah bro man we do becarse if everywon had the same car it wuld be a borin place 2 live *

* i hav 2 rite like this from now on too fit in bettar

We do appear to be heading into coupes with hard tops though....ha ha :d :d :d :d :d

Both of you are brave and admired in equal spirit, welcolm to the "heart made me buy it club"...we should get a badge made up.

Air con in the exige will be the most frustrating issue you find, but there are numerous "tricks" to shield any rain and crap from the relays that control the fan speed in the front. Otherwise a cracking car and i assume with the track pack and touring upgrades?

Neil, i suggest you don't book a ferry/euro tunnel for a while, make sure any traces of drugs and guns from the previous owner wash off before they swab the handles :p:laugh::p

very nice indeed Sean - that is probably a very sensible option for track and road use :t-up: (that still leaves me with the option to get a T350 then :cool: :cool: :cool: )

@Neil - looks mint too :t-up:

Hoping you guys will come join the blats :cool:

Mark, will have to do a bit of research re a/c protection. It's just an S, with either an after market 2bular exhaust, or sound deadening + harnesses. Probably collect it at the end of the month. Nothing wrong with sporty hard tops, as CBW mentioned, the area meet will resemble a Pistonheads meet :laugh:

Cleggy, you now you want to pop your TVR cherry.... do it. The 350 just wasn't the right car for me.

Nice car, I remember when scooby used to post on here, interesting suggestion. Think i'd like to see one in the flesh, don't think the yellow does it any favours though.

I've been in this car and I have to say it's very impresive, and the yellow suits the car when you see it in the flesh :t-up:

And of course being Scooby's car it's got a high build quality and lots of goodies :cool:

Actually how many westfields do we have now in the natural Cambs crew?

Cleggy

Tony

Jason (well he owns it if he never drives it)

There was the chap with the older yellow narrow

Martin (technically he has one but again never used)

Then we have

TVR Liam

TVR d***

Vx220 Chaz

Scooby Jason

Skyline CBW

Exige Sean

Locost Dave's

Indy kev

SR2 Bryan

Porker Sam

What ever scruffy has these days, car or oil rig?

Fezza me

Who have I forgot?