Weather...

kirkyboy5

Is ****e,

Since iv bought my Westie last July the weather has been awful... i think weve possibly had 1 week of nice weather all in all.

So frustrated at the minture just having my Westie sat there whilst its pooring down with rain,

So you guys can blame me for any frustrations of not being able to go for a lovely blat in the heat of the English sun.

Sorryyyyyy

Dan

Whilst not as bad as the UK we've had a bad summer so far.

Normally May is flat cloud and 17c. Then on the last day of May/1st day of June we awaken to clear blue skies and 27c. It gets hotter as the month goes on then settles down to a nice 25 +/- 3c and clear blue skies. This goes on until October. We may get a day with a shower in this 5 month period.

However this year we've had a few nice days, but none without some cloud and most days it's like May, low flat cloud and no sun.

I think it was like this last year but, to be honest, I had other things to worry about than the weather.

The bible talks about 7 years feast and 7 years famine so I guess we're in the latter period.

Anyway, cheer up, at least you can't get sunburn. May turn rusty though

• Like 1

I've got my IVA Wednesday. Weather forecast has just changed to Lightning storms. Ho ho ho...

At least then you will be able to say "Dry miles only" "Never been driven in the rain" etc etc Dommo :d

I looked at the sky on saturday evening (cloudless and blue) and decided to fire up our charcoal BBQ to cook some pork chops. Got it all stoked up and coming on nicely and it absolutely lashed down!

Sunday lunchtime was a similar scenario, although as soon as I stepped out of the back door it clouded over and rained within minutes - so no BBQ and on with the grill!

As for the Westy - I am not allowed to drive until the end of this week after the operation, so hoping it will be a dry weekend!

I've got my IVA Wednesday. Weather forecast has just changed to Lightning storms. Ho ho ho...

a bit of light rain and a few Kv wont kill you :)

sods law will say aswell that the day you take it appart the weather will improve.

Do away with the carpets and fit GRP seats, won't matter if it rains then. I bought my car from Wolverhampton last July and had plenty of trackdays and drives since then, can't complain much, the only thing stopping me driving is work or other non weather distractions.

Was out on Saturday lunchtime doing some noise testing at a mates garage a couple of miles away and it started to rain a little. Put the car in the garage for it to blow over and a monsoon started. Waited for a while until the rain had calmed down to a lightish drizzle put my half hood up and made it home with a slightly damp --------- right arm. No doors but the roof was ace. Big up to Steve Mahon. Then had to pamper it some to dry it off. A few more miles on the clock I guess.

Bob :westy:

although the weather has in general been poor for the time of year I have used my motor more than ever this year although I am ducking out in windows of opportunity in the evenings and go chasing sunsets - pretty cool time to go blatting

I would be out now but the wife is out :-/

although the weather has in general been poor for the time of year I have used my motor more than ever this year although I am ducking out in windows of opportunity in the evenings and go chasing sunsets - pretty cool time to go blatting

I would be out now but the wife is out :-/

Did you catch one Cleggy?

You'll never get to do anything if you just wait for the weather.

Got caught in some of the heaviest downpours I've ever been in on the way back from Curborough the other week.

Had to stop and bail out the seats!

IMAGE_816BD60B-0772-4155-A610-0A9980C9460D.JPG

I've decided to embrace the British summer and donned my (2011 le mans spec) waterproofs, chucked my laptop and some spare clothes/shoes into an Overboard bag, and off I go to work... The weather looks pretty dodgy, but I've got a shower cap for the car whilst its sat at work.

mine was registered April 1st and I defo cursed the weather, been out a few times but think only had one day when didnt need the heater on to stay warm or we didnt get caught in a down pour, check the forecast every week and there has been rain for the full week every time :down: :down: :down: have to be honest I question why I have a 7, I bought an A4 3.0 diesel cab and as the weather has been so unpredictable Ive used that so much more :(

mine was registered April 1st and I defo cursed the weather, been out a few times but think only had one day when didnt need the heater on to stay warm or we didnt get caught in a down pour, check the forecast every week and there has been rain for the full week every time :down: :down: :down: have to be honest I question why I have a 7, I bought an A4 3.0 diesel cab and as the weather has been so unpredictable Ive used that so much more :(

Jeff, you missed that sunny day we had a week or so back... :p

vlcsnap-50393.jpg