Essex Blat Sun 1St July

Pistol Pete

If you're route brings you North, perhaps into Suffolk, I could try and join in later in the morning.

Which part of Suffolk are you? I do most of my blatting in suffolk and south norfolk since there's much less traffic there than essex.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kevip6

• Andy Banks

• Pistol Pete

• SootySport

I will be working out a route tomorrow, was thinking of brentwood way but let me have a look.

Nothing concrete yet but have an idea of visiting the cambridge lot on the 27th july that may suit you.

I'm going to have to play this one by ear, I dropped my cycle wings and rear arch into the fibreglass repairer today and he's not sure he'll have it sorted in the week.

I've got the route sorted for this weekend, if you are are going join us and would like a copy of the route/itn file then pop me over a pm with your e-mail address (I have most of the normal suspects email addresses).

Pete

Can I grab a copy of the route just in case I can make it please Pete.

Email: info@westfieldsportscar.co.uk

Thanks

Send me the route please Pete. I'll try to get along, although I won't make the start as I'm staying overnight with friends on the Saturday but might be able to catch you up again like last time :)

Ben

Cheers for the route Pete. I'll definitely join you all for a coffee i'm about a mile from Blackmore so if my arch and cycle wings aren't ready I'll pop over with the wife and boy. Let me know roughly what time and I'll meet you there

I'll have the route please, I'll try and get over and meet you if and when you swing west...

I'll pop the route over to you tonight - we are heading out west just past the m11.

Kev - planning on leaving at 8:30, blackmore is the first coffee stop and 40 miles in, so should be there around 10 to 10:30. Mail me you mobile number and i'll drop you a text when we are near.

Cheers Pete, don't worry about stopping to text I'll head over for 10 as Blackmoore's a nice village to wait for you guys anyway.

I'll join in when you cross the A414 at the Harvester by North Weald :yes:

So, who have we got going on the blat tomorrow?

Last count we had around six or seven with one joining half way around:

Pistol

Smokey

Tyson

John

Richard skcc

Andy joining

Ben catching us up