Anglesey Trackday

Andrew

Matt

I certainly would have, considering I was pushing to go in the first instance!, love the videos but annoying me more that I missed it, but too may things were stopping me coming or at least that’s what it felt right!! :cry:

Looks like a good crowd which made it a great day, I hope there will be another one like this that I can join :yes:

Fame at last :laugh: ! ...... or is it notoriety :oops: .

Thanks Capt .... all I've got to do now is learn to hit the apex's instead of missing them all by a foot :arse: ! .

Those right hand cameras are a killer for that aren't they :laugh:

Fame at last :laugh: ! ...... or is it notoriety :oops: .

Thanks Capt .... all I've got to do now is learn to hit the apex's instead of missing them all by a foot :arse: ! .

It's Pete you've got to thank Matt. He's the resident video editor / youtuber. ;) I'll try and get him to put some more of your sessions up, as it's good to watch your own footage after a trackday. Sometimes things that weren't apparrent at the time become very obvious on the re-play. Need to persuade him to put my one and only damp session up too. :)

Matt

I certainly would have, considering I was pushing to go in the first instance!, love the videos but annoying me more that I missed it, but too may things were stopping me coming or at least that’s what it felt right!! :cry:

Looks like a good crowd which made it a great day, I hope there will be another one like this that I can join :yes:

So true. I had first hand experience of all the things that seem to conspire against you going. Left me feeling there is a god and he (is that sexist) was telling you not to go.

Better late than never.. My one and only session from the day, before the head gasket cried enough!

The track is mainly wet, but drying out in places. I'm on well worn & old R888s, with an old engine, and an old bloke at the helm! Is that enough excuses? :laugh: