Anglesey Trackday

Andrew

really fancy doing this track day but my car will be at procomp having the suspension fettled

will try and make it next time there is a gathering

Sorry guys would have loved too but see above :(

• Like 1

Matt, Chris, Steve,

Kay and I will be driving up from Southampton on Thursday and staying in a local B&B, as SWMBO isn't too keen on the prospect of camping!

Will probably join you on an evening track walk if we get there in time!

Looking forward to it and hoping the weather stays dry!

Cheers,

Steve

Like Chris said we're driving up on the thursday ( 254 miles :down: ) . Staying thurs / fri night and coming home sat .

Steve ,

Only Stoney and Phil coming from Trackaction-online ?

What are we doing for food , disposible BBQ's ? and a few beers to wash it down

Mike was at Anglesey a few weeks ago so probably can't be tempted, Andy is about to go away on hols and Neal may turn up but probably without a car :( . He is pretty handy on the BBQ though and yes, BBQ and beer is the plan along with enough snacks and crisps that by the Saturday any corner weighting will need re-doing to allow for driver expansion :d

Steve, I'm not a keen camper myself TBH but once a year I can be persuaded, if you can talk Kay into it you won't regret it.

Matt, Chris, Steve,

Kay and I will be driving up from Southampton on Thursday and staying in a local B&B, as SWMBO isn't too keen on the prospect of camping!

Will probably join you on an evening track walk if we get there in time!

Looking forward to it and hoping the weather stays dry!

Cheers,

Steve

Steve

you will have to send your route and timing as may be we can meet up on route suspect you will go up M4-M5-M6?

I will be M40-M42-M6 but could go M5-M6 need to work out where to meet up with Matt

Chris

Chris ,

route planner is showing M1 to M6 , M6 to M56 . I,m all for travelling in convoy :) .

I have just looked my route looks about right

Steve I suspect will come up A34 so will pass my door, Matt you could come across country and we could all meet up

Route planner says it adds at half to journey going via Bicester ,think I will prob opt for meeting up with you two around the M6 / M56 , I'll be wanting to stretch my legs and have a brew by then anyway . I,m taking the thurs off and was planning on leaving mid morning to lunch time , that way I'll be up there tea time -

He is pretty handy on the BBQ though and yes, BBQ and beer is the plan along with enough snacks and crisps that by the Saturday any corner weighting will need re-doing to allow for driver expansion :d

plenty of time for a track walk and to eat all Steve's snacks and drink his beer :p

Matt

I was thinking of going a little later than that possibly mid afternoon as Nathan is likely to be coming along, we can talk closer to the day

I was thinking of getting there for 5-6ish, if anyone wants to tie in with that you can have a brew at mine (just off J14 M6) before I set off.

Mite take u up on that Steve , thats the same sort of time I want to be landing at Anglesey .

May have to back out (of the brew offer) as it now looks like I'm working at Oulton on the Thurs so will be going straight from there to Anglesey.

Gotta pay the bills Steve , works must come first :( .

If your going to be late arriving you'll have to tell us the best place to camp in the paddock and we can set the BBQ up ready for when you arrive :) ...... you might need a beer ...... or two , after instructing all day as well :d

well thats me booked on, think Im going to head down thursday get there for around 6.00 set up camp. might even stay Friday evening and set of Saturday rather than braying away the 230 miles home Friday night.

Just booked,

bought a set of slicks tonight, hope it stays dry!

Just realised its Wales, perhaps I should get some Wets!