Anglesey Trackday

Andrew

It's been about four years since I've been to Anglesey, and I think I need to go back. :cool:

Early days, but does anyone fancy Friday Aug 24th, with Apex? Camp over Thursday night? :yes:

Yep , think I mite do this one with CL290005 if he finishes adding more horsepower ! , hoping SteveH is up for it as well !

Cars running but not 100% but will be ready for this :d

Matt we will talk Monday

Excuses , excuses ! , just admit it Chris , its a BEC you really need ! , c u monday for some gentle leg pulling !

Matt

Excuses , excuses ! , just admit it Chris , its a BEC you really need ! , c u monday for some gentle leg pulling !

Matt

Gentle I don't do that! BEC yes I could be interested however I have another plan same power but a lot less weight

Monday it is!

Im a strong possibility for this one, liked the circuit last time i was there, bit of a hike from up here is the only down side :(

i should be there to

Sounds like a good day with few members attending lets see how many more can be enticed along

Hope Mike (8pots) has his V8 ready

That's not a bad response for starters. :) Any of the Machester mob fancy this one? :t-up: ... or Cleggy's crew? :t-up:

Chaps,

Kay and I are up for that one and will be staying over, as a hell of a haul from Southampton.

Not been before but looks great.

Steve

So .... this camping lark , is it true you need a bottle of vodka to see you through the night ....., at least we wont be late for sign on if we're camping . Think a few of us are going to be travelling a fair few miles to get to this one , hope its worth it

Matt

a bottle of Vodka I will be missing at Breakfast!

May look for a Spa hotel in the area so that SWMBO can spend a day there whilst I go and play.

Camping is for Le Mans

Its got to be worth it, there is always good conversation that this is a great circuit.

Monday is nearly here!

So .... this camping lark , is it true you need a bottle of vodka to see you through the night ....., at least we wont be late for sign on if we're camping . Think a few of us are going to be travelling a fair few miles to get to this one , hope its worth it

indeed a beverage or two and BBQ is the answer Matt the night before , we have had some great nights prior to trackdays, its what its all about imho :t-up: :t-up:

indeed a beverage or two and BBQ is the answer Matt the night before , we have had some great nights prior to trackdays, its what its all about imho :t-up: :t-up:

Although, getting rat :arse: 'ed is not compulsory. ;)

• Like 1