Wscc Decal / Sticker Wanted

Flakey Racer

Sorry to hi-jack your thread but can someone sell me a 'Curburgring' sticker that some of the guys were sporting at a recent damp outing there?

No problems with the WSCC stickers - I might just put some coffee in the one for tolf. :)

* Be sure to enclose any of your loose cash, priceless jewels, valuable trinkets and heavy uncrossed cheques in your envelope. Open cheques should be made out to the Committee for Antidisestablishmentarianism Society Heroes, or CASH for short - I'll fill in the amount for you. Please allow between three days and a millennia for delivery - if nothing is received by then, you may have been had.

Subject to availability, yes. :). Just make sure you enclose a note telling me your boardroom name and membership number, and saying you want a sticker - I'm not psychic! :d

Add me to the list too please - SAE in the post tomorrow. My last sticker came to a sudden and very abrupt end on my last car!

Cheers,

Matt

Please add me also, I'll sort out the SAE!

Thanks!

Dave

Captain, to save us trolling around , whats the address please ?

Captain, to save us trolling around , whats the address please ?

Ya dozy great haystack - go here and download the form at the bottom of the page, it's on there. :):t-up:

that just took 10 mins out of my daily non restricted internet at work quota... thanks!

that just took 10 mins out of my daily non restricted internet at work quota... thanks!

"Quota"? You need a new job mate!

Sorry, but I'm not going to publish my home address on an open forum for spam bots and evil doers to easily grab! I'm sure you'd think twice if I asked you to do the same with your personal details.

Yes yes, i know! Address sussed and hopefully letter posted tomorrow...

Your sticker is saved, might just send you two since your employers are such Scrooges! ;)

• Like 1

Captain, joined this bunch of scroungers to get a freebie letter in the post soon. I did get a free coffee though no pretzel.

Bob :d

Wow hold on there I didn't get a pretzel. Can I heve one in the post if I send in

Sorry, all the pretzels that were left are now in the tummies of Chaz and his lovely family!

Think I need to help out next year and sort you all out. I may eat my way through the freebies though :d

• 2 weeks later...

Scott,

Stickers received thanks very much.

Bob :d

• Like 1